View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Floating Village Rach VemStop: 7 hours - Admission included8:30 pick you up from hotel in Duong Dong town, (surcharge for far pick-up) and departure toward to north side of the island. • Our first en route stop at Pepper farm • After visit a local countrysidefarming plantation of famous Black Pepper, we head toward a fishing village to pick our kayak and paddle along the mighty Cua Can River, it flows guiding the ways to the tranquil surrounding of nature to observe wildlife and river living. • Visit Bee farm where you can taste delicious honey • Finally we drive through the emerald forests of the national park to starfish beach in RẠCH VẸM where you enjoy lunch and swim with the starfish 15:30 Return to your hotelRead more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located Duong Dong hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Local Lunch
- 1 Bottle of Mineral Water
- Entry/Admission - Floating Village Rach Vem
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities not listed above
- Surcharge for far pick-up
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If have any special request, please advice before departure date
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river before you have to join the bus for next visiting which could be pepper plantage or honey farm.
Date of experience: April 2019
The happiest experience when going to Phu Quoc island. Clean and unpolluted. The service was good and we really enjoyed the trip.
Date of experience: July 2019
Amazing guide who spoke good English and met all our needs and wishes. Kayaking was our difficult challenge for the first time but then very interesting with the tour guide's instruction. Would recommend this tour to my friends!!!
Date of experience: May 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…
What a fantastic trip! The views from the boat were amazing. Activities were enjoyable. Strongly recommend anyone t…
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam! Many interesting things to do and many great people to meet. The food …
Very fun and informative
The tour guides have a good knowledge of English and Hanoi. They answered all our questions and adopted the tour to…
Halong Bay is awesome and I really like this cruise itinerary. Atmosphere was so cool. Staff was wonderful and help…
Happy was an awesome guide. He takes you to places that reflect everyday Vietnamese life, as well as key spots. I h…
New cruise experience
Had a night stay on Royal Cruise. Food is decent. Great staff and guide serving us the food and welcome us. Enjoyed…
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071