General Admission to Than Tai Hot Spring Park
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Nestled in the Ba Na–Nui Chua Nature Reserve near Danang City, the Nui Than Tai Hot Spring Park Vietnam is a perfect venue for relaxation while visiting central Vietnam. Most people don't consider hot springs to be a comfortable experience in a tropical climate like that of Vietnam's, but upon coming to Nui Than Tai Hot Spring Park in Danang Vietnam, you will experience a sense of complete difference, being immersed in nature with majestic primeval forests of t the Ba Na–Nui Chua Nature Reserve and the cool streams. Email redemption makes for a hassle-free park experience.
- Dragon Acupuncture Lake
- Water Park
- Vietnam's largest natural stone bathtub
- Jacuzzi pool
- Swimming pool which included children play and lazy river
- Additional services at Hot Spring Park not listed in Inclusions such as: mud bath, green tea bath, coffee bath, milk bath, spa.
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up/ drop off (services are available for an additional fee, contact tour operator)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pricing is based on passenger height. Children below 100cm tall are eligible for free entry. Children who are 100cm-139cm tall are eligible to purchase child ticket. For any children above 140cm, please purchase adult ticket. Entry may be denied without refund if height requirements are not met
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071