View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Gouverneur van Slobbeweg, Willemstad, Curaçao
Returns to original departure point
- Professional local guide
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Picnic lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Shete Boka National Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tour departs from eastern hotels
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
we took a tour with hetty through the curacao island on our honeymoon and haven't stopped thinking about hetty’s kind, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, fun and magical trip! the highlight was swimming with the fishes! it’s taken a long time to write a review but we’ve often said to…
Date of experience: December 2018
Nov 2. A wonderful excursion including tour of a plantation, flamingos, and a water cave sounds like the highlights, but the snorkeling with turtles and excellent beach time was the best. Corrine was a great guide. Lunch was yummy. Just a great tour. And it was easy to find…
Had a great day exploring Curacao visiting a cave on the west side of the island, stopping at the most beautiful beach spot, snorkeling with sea turtles, visiting an art gallery and checking out the salt flats. The snorkeling with the turtles was so amazing, but I really felt…
Date of experience: November 2018
We Love the tour, very professional, the history of Curacao , the place, the beach, Rum fabric history, waooo very impressed. Thanks to George & Ahisha sorry I kill your name. We pass a good time in this tour. Thanks my friend.
This was an amazing tour that I would recommend to anyone who loves wildlife. Our guide Hette made this tour informative, exciting, and best of all, personal by highlighting her unique heritage as a Dutch woman who has lived in the Caribbean for decades. We loved learning from…
Date of experience: April 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Serenity Transfers & Tours
Can't get better!
We got a tour of Curacao, swam with turtles and had lunch on a beautiful beach. Timo, our guide, was amazing. He k…
Swim with the turtles
We took a bus from the cruise terminal with the guide to the other end of the island one way was about an hour we s…
Holland America Ultimate Tour with Turtles, Hike, and Flamingos
Timo was very knowledgeable and did not hold back on offering his opinions. He kept the tour moving and on strict …
Great tour of Curacao with Timo and Joel
Did an excursion off Holland America Cruise and spent 6 hours with Timo and Joel seeing the sights of Curacao and s…
Do not use this Transfer service
We paid for a transfer from a carnival cruise ship to Santa Barbara Resort and the directions were that the transfe…
Airport transfer as it's supposed to be !
Booked the travel in advance on the internet. Paid in advance. Got confirmation. Had a car waiting in the airpor…
You get to visit the most beautiful beach.
Timo was our tour guide. Joel was our driver. The bus was really comfortable and they picked us up right at the cr…
Great tour of the island! Timo and Carl were great!
Great tour, 6 hours amd Timo narrates it all! Very informative and fun. The turtles, beaches, caves, and rock form…
Hato Caves Tour & Snorkeling
We booked our excursion through Carnival and were very pleased. The tour guide met us on the port and took us on t…
Fantastic bus tour!
The tour bus picked us up at our hotel. The bus was clean, comfortable and air conditioned! Timo was a knowledgeabl…
Best Day Tour Ever! Timo tour guude👍
Husband and I booked a day tour to snorkel and see Curacao via Vacations to go while on a Holland America Cruse. Pr…
Airport Transfer - Very Reliable
We arrived at the airport and our driver was waiting for us. We had an early morning pick up to return home and ag…
We did their “Best of West Beaches and Turtle Snorkel” tour. Our guide, Joyce, was great - very informative, but d…
Serenity Hotel Transfer - A1!
We vacationed in Curacao the week before Christmas, and stayed at the Avila Beach Hotel. Serenity Tours was the shu…
Avoid for airport transfers
It took me 1,5 hour to get from the airport to central Willemstad - while I paid more than the cost of a regular ta…
- Shete Boka National Park, Serenity Transfers & Tours
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071