View all photos (19)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dunn's River Falls and ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Reggae HillStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide and climbing guide
- Entrance Ticket to Dunn's River Falls
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Reggae Hill
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 5 years old
- Recommended to wear a bathing suit under a cover up.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Water shoes are mandatory. They are available for purchase from your tour guide.
- Dunn's River Falls can be very crowded and congested. At certain times you may wait in long lines for your turn to climb. Please be patient!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
BEST DAY EVER First of all our tour guide Shockilla was AMAZING she made sure we all had a great time from the start to the end of the entire excursion we did bamboo beach and Dunn’s fall She taught us so much about her country and was an excellent hostess, the beach was…
Date of experience: January 2020
We came here on a royal Caribbean cruise and selected the Dun’s river falls climb excursion. We had Jezell as our guide and Scott as our driver. They were so funny!! They taught us so much about Jamaica from local spots to some local language. Jezell was very informative about…
Date of experience: October 2019
We took the excursion to the Falls from our RC ship. Great climb, people, food, and drink! Shock Ilea was our guide and she was amazing. Definitely recommend!
Date of experience: July 2019
It was supposed to be a fun Christmas Day excursion, instead of heaven it was the other place on earth, and nearly ruined Christmas! We started the excursion at Dunn's River Falls, except the problems began before that! In the port they had four excursions in a way too small…
Date of experience: December 2018
This was the best excursion by far of the three that we did while on the oasis of the seas. There is a long drive, but it didn't seem too bad. Kathy (Kat'ey was the pronunciation..sort of) she we great. I typically don't bother reviewing shore excursions, but this one was a…
Date of experience: July 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bamboo Beach Club
Great excursion booked through Carnival cruise. Our tour guide was Sara K, she was amazing. Very informative and pa…
Princess Cruise excursion VIP Bamboo Beach
Highly recommend the VIP Bamboo Beach excursion that Princess Cruise offers . Our guide/hostess, Krystal, was fabu…
Monique F Hostest with the Mostest !!!!
We did an Island Tour through Carnival. Our Hostest Monique was like star among stars. Informative, Vibrant and En…
A great day at the beach
The hostesses (Krystal and Sammi-joe) were amazing. So friendly and funny and personable, it really made the trip…
Just OK, disappointed this is a cruise excursion.
Waited in line 1 hour just to be herded on to the bus. We wanted a beach to swim in as well as tapas and drinks. Th…
Bamboo Beach = Bamboozled
On the Outlaw Country Cruise. Signed up for the VIP Bamboo beach. What a rip off! The only reason I give it two sta…
I will definitely be coming back
Excellent experience! Our tour guide, Rachel, was a joy to be around. She was quite knowledge on a number of differ…
Island tour and bamboo beach club excursion
Do not waste your time or money on this excursion. The island tour took over 45 minutes each way. We stopped in a s…
Great Beach day slightly ruined by food
This beach is amazing. The vibes are amazing, the food that day was amazing. However, something gave us a little st…
This is a scam.
We went on a river tubing tour and ended with VIP bamboo beach club. Let me just tell you bamboo beach club is a jo…
A Day at the Beach
Booked an excursion with the cruise line for a day a the beach while in Jamaica on a cruise. It was a giant cluster…
Cruise excursion (VIP package)
Positives; The beach is nice The girl and driver that picked us were very nice Negatives; The drinks are so bad …
VIP Beach Club Experience - Not so much
Save your money. Description is misleading and there is no pool, no lobster, no beer, and the chairs/loungers look …
The worst service ever. Don’t go!!
We had the worst experience ever with Shore Excursions at this club. We went to Bamboo beach club, they promised …
Great Trip with Our tour guide Ronique!
My husband and I booked this excursion through MSC cruises and were lucky enough to have a lovely tour guide Roniqu…
- Duration: 4–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071