Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Tour escort/hosT
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
It was AMAZING! Jonathan was the best guide ever !!! He made my birthday trip so much more special.. He was very informative and you can tell he loves all of PR! He made sure we were good at all times!! There was not 1 bad moment during this whole tour! We are very thankful we…
Date of experience: April 2021
1 Helpful vote
Response from Real PR T, Administrative Assistant at Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour
Responded 5 days ago
Thank you for an amazing review! We are so happy Jonathan met and exceeded all of your expectations! Thank you for booking Real PR Tours 🇵🇷 Come see us again!
No matter how many times I go to Puerto Rico my experiences are never the same! This time meant soooo much more to me and I have to thank Tanya for that because she drove us all the way to the west part of the island to explore where my family is from, Aguadilla. Not only did…
Date of experience: August 2020
Response from RealPRtoursCEO787, Owner at Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour
Responded Sep. 18, 2020
Wow this review is extremely touching. We’re beyond grateful that we we able to be apart of such a memorable moment and so happy that you truly enjoyed your day with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Real PR Tours
Rey was awesome. Really showed us the authentic Puerto Rico from the art, to the food, to the beach. Thank you!
Highly recommended if your looking to have a fun time with your friends or family. The hostess are awesome very fun…
The highlight of our trip was the private boat rental to one of the smaller islands where the waters were super cle…
One of my best vacation experiences EVER!!!
One of my best vacation experiences EVER!!! Private boat ride to 2 island beach’s only reachable by boat. Such amaz…
They are not professionals
Do not choose this tour because you will be disappointed. I made my plans day by day, and it turns out that they ne…
Cool and clear waters of the north
It was a wonderful experience, Johann was our guide and he made sure everything was safe and secure before letting …
Must do the yacht tour! 10/10 Amazing
The yacht experience was absolutely amazing. The host and captain made sure our entire time was filled with fun and…
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE MADE IT LITT!!!
Me and my friends had a BLAST! Tanya worked with us from start to finish even when we kept changing the plans- She …
A must-do tour while in PR
From start to finish, our tour guide Johann made sure we were having a good time and always comfortable. He is poli…
10/10 highly recommend! Nothing but great vibes and great food. My boyfriend & I had a blast. Definitely doing this…
My boyfriend and I went for Labor Day weekend and due to covid they couldn’t do the original tour because of restri…
BoriLove Paint & Sip Edition
Omg! Tanya and her husband Josh were simply amazing! Made me and my best friend feel right at home as soon as they …
Highlight of our trip to Puerto Rico
This was the best tour I've ever been on! From the beginning of the tour my wife and I felt like we were hanging ou…
Tanya was absolutely amazing wealth of information best tour guide very personable and fun a must do
Quality day trip
Very lovely guides and destinations. Our guides were incredibly friendly. They let us know all about the islands cu…
- Real PR Tours
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 776 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,691 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 3,285 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour
- Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour price starts from C$182.58. Discover and book Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour is hosted by Real PR Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Real PR Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wander to the West of PR-Private Tour on Tripadvisor