Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore Grenadines and Tobago Cays in private cabins on an 8 day premium catamaran cruise aboard our Lagoon 620 or Ipanema 58 with captain, hostess and food included. This 8 days, 7 nights, cruise will give you time to relax with friends & family as well as discover exotic and exciting locations. The trip begins in Martinique, and takes you to Archipelgo, St Vincent and Tobago Cays, via some beautiful snorkelling spots. Enjoy the comfort of a full-board experience, with all your meals served on board the boat and your nights spent at anchor, in your own private cabin with en-suite bathroom. Whole boat also available (https://boardaboat.com/tour/impressive-catamaran-lagoon-620/445968)
Martinique, Le Marin
Le Marin, Marina Disembarkation
Unnamed Road, Le Marin, Martinique
Returns to original departure point
- 2 sets of linen, towels and beach towels per person/week.
- Accommodation in an air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom aboard our Lagoon 620 or Ipanema 58 yacht (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm).
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water).
- Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juice, sodas.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers.
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook).
- Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment, sea kayak and fishing gear.
- *Price valid for a participation of at least 5 persons – Payable on spot.
- Cash box (mandatory) : 200 Euros per person to be paid in cash on spot upon arrival. (See 'Please Note' for more details).
- Day 4: Tobago Cays : BBQ on the beach : aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or conch and fish. In the morning, by a local boat, join “Petit Tabac” islet, where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with the beautiful Elisabeth.
- Day 5: After dinner on board, steelband concert in a typical bar (drinks at extra cost)
- Day 6: St. Vincent: taxi ride to discover the island: typical villages, viewpoints. Swimming at a waterfall after crossing a typical hanging bridge (adapted shoes recommended) (approx. 2,5 hours)
- Day 7: St Lucia : Visit of the island by taxi and guide: visit the village of la Soufriere which was the most important village in the XVII century, the Botanical Garden and the crater of La Soufrière vulcano, between smokes and geysers of boiling water (approx. 3.5 hours). Mud bath is possible at extra charge, payable directy to the guide.
- Excursions package (optional): 160 Euros per person includes:
- Pick-up / Drop-off (Optional).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Cash box includes (depending on the destinations): Custom Taxes, National park fees, Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands, Mooring fees, Possible re-fills of water / fuel / gas / fresh products, Miscellaneous : repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures…
- Children 8 - 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Offer valid for ages 8 - 80.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements after booking.
- Remember to purchase Euros (EUR) before boarding.
- You must be able to swim on your own during water sports activities.
- Your itinerary has been designed around short passages from one to five hours each day, with day stops in all the best spots.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Le Marin, Bequia, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food
What time does Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food start?
Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food on Tripadvisor
How much is Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food?
Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food price starts from C$2,051.51. Discover and book Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food on Tripadvisor
What is the Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food cancellation policy?
Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food?
Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food is hosted by Board a Boat. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Board a Boat on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Grenadines 8 days catamaran cruise, inc. food on Tripadvisor