Recommended by 98% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Beach Enclave Long Bay, 47 Joe Wood Drive Long Bay Heights, Long Bay, Leeward Settlement TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Returns to original departure point
- Equipment needed for the lesson
- All applicable government taxes in our prices(12%
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum weight is 80lbs
- Please note: What to bring as to get the most out of your experience we recommend the following:
- Sun protection (sun screen)
- Water to stay hydrated
- Inexpensive sunglasses with a strap. Do not bring expensive sunglasses
- Water shoes/neoprene booties are optional and not usually needed. Feel free to bring them if you are concerned
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
There is no better place to learn to ride. Great instruction. Great wind almost everyday. Endless waist-chest deep sandy-bottom learning area. These guys got me up and riding a few years ago. Yesterday, they had both my teenagers up and riding short distances in just one…
Date of experience: March 2021
For over two months my family lived in Turks and Caicos and Kite Provo served as an unbelievable home away from home where I had the opportunity to spend countless days with the team. Each day that I came I was welcomed with many warm hellos by many kite Provo instructors - many…
I’m so happy I got the chance to work with JR and the whole Kite Provo team last week. Their passion for the sport and pure joy is infectious. JR spent the time to learn about my goals, understand my background sailing and wakeboarding, then tailored our lessons to make sure I…
We went to Turks over Christmas and kited with Kite Provo for a couple of days. I took an intermediate/advanced lesson with Marios, an excellent instructor from Romania who has kited and taught all over the world. When we had wind the kiting was great as the water was warm,…
Date of experience: December 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great friendly instruction!
My family and I each just completed 10 hour packages sharing two instructors between four of us. Our instructors w…
Learned to Kite from Zero to Hero in a matter of days
My son and I came to Turks with a plan to try Kiting, and as it turned, after 4 lessons with the pros at Kite Provo…
A fantastic place to learn, beautiful clear water and up to about your waist as far as you can see. Great instructo…
Top place to learn and kite school
Top teacher highly recomeneand fun guys to spend your time on the water. Make sure to book in advace there servi…
Paddle boarding adventure through Mangrove Island
Chris was an excellent tour guide. We paddle boarded our way through the mangroves and not only saw tons of wildlif…
Learned to "fly" on an e-foil in less than 2 hours!
I was one of the unlucky kiters on the week of March 1 when the wind was dead for four days in a row. After seeing …
Highly recommend stand up paddle board / kayak tour of the mangroves!
My family and I did a stand up paddle board tour of the mangroves and it was a really awesome experience. We saw ba…
What a remarkable operation. If you want to learn to kite, stop the search and come to Kite Provo. The location p…
Great company and instructors
Great company, they are well organized with great communication but also easy going and relaxed. My instructor was …
Up and riding!
Had Marius for two lessons and was amazed how quickly he helped get me moving. Within 2 lessons and I was up and ri…
JR was great the first day for our intro and Chris was great day 2 for a private lesson. After the initial intro, I…
Classes were amazing! Best teacher Marius! I recommend it 100%, if you want to learn from the bests, don’t hesitate…
Perfect for an Absolute Beginner
Had a great day with Mario, who made sure I was comfortable and relaxed. The lesson was broken down into bite-size…
4 of us were blessed to have kiteboarding lessons with Chris. Our two 17-year-olds and ourselves were ready to conq…
Kiteboarding in November = AMAZING
I loved taking kiteboarding lessons thru Kite Provo! The thought of kiteboarding scared me at first, but Chris made…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 564 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 936 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,498 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Intermediate or Advance Private Kiteboarding Lesson on Long Bay Beach
- Intermediate or Advance Private Kiteboarding Lesson on Long Bay Beach price starts from C$441.07. Discover and book Intermediate or Advance Private Kiteboarding Lesson on Long Bay Beach on Tripadvisor
- Intermediate or Advance Private Kiteboarding Lesson on Long Bay Beach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Intermediate or Advance Private Kiteboarding Lesson on Long Bay Beach on Tripadvisor
- Intermediate or Advance Private Kiteboarding Lesson on Long Bay Beach is hosted by KiteProvo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KiteProvo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Intermediate or Advance Private Kiteboarding Lesson on Long Bay Beach on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Intermediate or Advance Private Kiteboarding Lesson on Long Bay Beach on Tripadvisor