Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 14)
Low Price Guarantee
Choose from 30 different activities to do on the island. We will then help you • Create an itinerary that reflects the needs and desires of your group • Maximize the allotted full eight-hour tour time • Most of the attractions on the island have free admission but we can arrange beforehand the reservations or passes to activities that require admission Despite the pre-arranged itinerary, it is still flexible as you can explore at your own pace. What is more is that no matter what places interest you or your group's size, our professional guide will give you a wealth of information about Nassau. You can also create more memories aboard the bus as it can comfortably seat 10 to a maximum of 14 people. The bus is also equipped with snorkels, inflatable toys, inflatable rafts, and boogie boards just in case you spontaneously decide to enjoy the beach. So whether you are with your family or squad, maximize your vacation as we create together an awesome, exclusive tour by bus just for you.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Queen's StaircaseStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Graycliff Cigar CompanyStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Junkanoo BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The National Art Gallery of The BahamasStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Fort FincastleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Rum and Cakes at Frederick StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation CenterStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8The Daiquiri ShackStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Arawak CayStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 10John Watling's DistilleryStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 8 more stops
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
- Use of snorkeling, inflatables,and boogie boards.
- Entry/Admission - Junkanoo Beach
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Graycliff Cigar Company
- Entry/Admission - The National Art Gallery of The Bahamas
- Entry/Admission - Fort Fincastle
- Entry/Admission - Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center
- Entry/Admission - John Watling's Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Pirates of Nassau Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bonefish Pond National Park
- Entry/Admission - Fort Charlotte
- Entry/Admission - Clifton Heritage National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
What a great day out! The tour is fantastic- the greycliff hotel and all the activities there are great- we especia…
First of all....I miss Leslie. He quickly became a member of the family....maybe because he had us “sippin slow” ma…
Departure was at Pompey Square (by Senor Frog's). It would have been easier if Rum Reggae employee had been wearing…
Great tour and information
Clever and Tony gave us a great tour of several places on the island. Tony took great care of everyone in the group…
Great time. Sup-slow is no joke.
My two best friends and I took this tour best on the reviews and we were not disappointed. Our guide Antony was gre…
Hope you like rum punch
The rum reggae and rhythm tour was well worth it. Our guide, Anthony, was very friendly, extremely knowledgeable, a…
Seriously the best people you will ever meet
I am going to move to the bahamas to be friends with earl and clever!! they were so amazing!! we laughed so much an…
Birthday Turn up!
I arranged a private tour for a group of 11 friends who were celebrating a birthday. We booked prior to arriving in…
Anthony and Shauna were terrific. The tour was fun and informative. When one of a party left a package on the tour …
Would Love To Do This Tour Again
Awesome Experience! Clever was an awesome tour guide. She was funny and friendly. She knew pretty much everything a…
Nassau In Reggae Way
Such a fun day seeing different places in Nassau. Tour staff knowledgeable about where we went and kept everyone in…
Great trip very informative. Anthony our guide did an awesome job,,,bring your wallet you will need it for most sto…
Was a blast!
Best time! Many stops that were all about fun and booze. Definitely recommend and would do it again!!
Choose this excursion as a part of my birthday and glad that I did. The rum was flowing in abundance and the laughs…
Rum reggae tour
Fun. Fun, fun and our tuide Cleva was the best! So fun and friendly made it all worth while. She is very knowledgea…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,175 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion)
Which attractions will I visit with Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion)?
How much is Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion)?
Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion) price starts from C$626.21. Discover and book Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion) on Tripadvisor
What is the Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion) cancellation policy?
Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion)?
Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion) is hosted by Bahtours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bahtours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bus for a Day (Shore Excursion) on Tripadvisor