Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Immerse yourself in a Caribbean party atmosphere on this fun-filled day tour. Cover top Nassau sights with the added bonus of having rum punch included, and reggae tunes to keep you energized. Save time researching things to see in Nassau, and benefit from having a full itinerary planned out for you. Highlights include a cigar factory, a chocolate factory, a winery, a rum distillery, and Bob Marley’s former home.
- You'll start atPompey SquareNassau, The BahamasThis is in front of Senior Frog's restaurant. under the cabana in Pompey square We can pick you up but it is an additional charge.See address & details
- 1Graycliff Cigar CompanyStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Graycliff ChocolatierStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Graycliff HotelStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4John Watling's DistilleryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Daiquiri ShackStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Cable BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Cable BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPompey SquareNassau, The BahamasThis is in front of Senior Frog's restaurant. under the cabana in Pompey square We can pick you up but it is an additional charge.See address & details
- Visit many Nassau sights in a day, including Bob Marley’s former home
- See how local products are made—visit a winery, and a rum distillery
- Enjoy the perk of having delicious alcoholic beverages included
- Lots of fun and games, and a chance to learn Reggae dance moves
Pompey Square, Nassau, The Bahamas
Returns to original departure point
- Our company’s famous rum punch that we affectionately call as the “sip slow.”
- Reggae Music
- Snorkels, inflatables, and boogie boards.
- Entry/Admission - Graycliff Cigar Company
- Entry/Admission - Graycliff Chocolatier
- Entry/Admission - Graycliff Hotel
- Entry/Admission - John Watling's Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Daiquiri Shack
- Entry/Admission - Cable Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a great day out! The tour is fantastic- the greycliff hotel and all the activities there are great- we especially enjoyed the wine tasting with a very knowledgeable guide. The rum distillery was interesting but the highlight was cable beach and Bob Marley’s house! The tour…
Response from keva s, Public Relations Manager at Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour
Responded Jul. 5, 2020
Thank you guys for allowing us to serve you We are humbled by your review And looking foward to serving you Next time
First of all....I miss Leslie. He quickly became a member of the family....maybe because he had us “sippin slow” maybe it was because we took some pre-game shots before he picked us up....who knows, but we miss him. Second, we had a BLAST! I have recently contacted Bob Marleys…
Departure was at Pompey Square (by Senor Frog's). It would have been easier if Rum Reggae employee had been wearing a logo shirt and/or had a van with tour name on it. Oh, well, he found us. There was only 6 of us so it ended up being like a private tour. On the down side,…
Date of experience: March 2020
Clever and Tony gave us a great tour of several places on the island. Tony took great care of everyone in the group. Clever's knowledge of the locations we visited was impressive. We were glad to have a small group for the tour and to see more of the island life. The music was…
Arielle Diliberto wrote a review Mar. 2020Cocoa, Florida, United States14 contributions1 helpful vote
My two best friends and I took this tour best on the reviews and we were not disappointed. Our guide Antony was great and informative. We’re in our late twenties and we shared our tour with two other couples (in their 50s) and an elder woman. While we waited for the van in the…
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great trip very informative. Anthony our guide did an awesome job,,,bring your wallet you will need it for most sto…
Rum reggae tour
Fun. Fun, fun and our tuide Cleva was the best! So fun and friendly made it all worth while. She is very knowledgea…
There wasn’t very much reggae but there was a lot of rum. It was a good way to have a local show you around.
Rum rum rum.
We had so much fun! Touring so many fun and interesting places. It was educational and entertaining. I highly recom…
Exactly what we were looking for!
Cleaver was our guide for the day. She met us in front of Senior Frog very close to where the cruise ships disembar…
My group selected to do the private tour as we wanted to customize our stops a little bit and since it was 12 of us…
Extended Family Tour in Christmas at Nassau, Bahamas
The trip was cut short due to the Christmas holiday. Our original, full day was reduced to half a day, but reductio…
Our guide, Clever, was fantastic! The others in the group were so much fun. I highly recommend this tour! The food …
We booked this tour when in Nassau and had a fantastic time! Since this was a private tour, we were able to custom…
Best Tour Guides EVER! Clever & Earl
We had the BEST time on the Rum & Reggie tour with Clever and Earl as our guides! Earl will quickly become quite po…
43 of us went on this tour, and it was amazing!! Clever was a fantastic guide, as well as the drivers. Every stop …
Lots of Rum. Good good rum
I chose this company. Different tour. But everyone talked about the good rum. The lady in charge is sharp, clever, …
Best Way to see Nassau
We had no issues getting to our bus. Meeting time was spot on. We passed all the high priced taxis, turned the corn…
Miss Clever is truly knowledgeable about the history of Nassau. She is friendly and makes you feel welcome as soon…
Leslie was awesome!
Great tour. We had 4 people in our group and 4 more were on the tour. We had a blast, by the end of the day we were…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour
What time does Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour start?
Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour?
Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour price starts from C$71.79. Discover and book Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour cancellation policy?
Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour on Tripadvisor