View all photos (13)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Radarom SpaStop: 3 hours -This is a full service day spa conveniently located in Ao Nang. The spa provides a welcome escape from the 21st century affliction of stress and information overload. Expect an extensive range of massages based on ancient Thai healing traditions in a relaxing ambient near the the touristic center in Ao Nang at affordable prices. Experience soothing massages, energizing body wraps, revitalizing facials and scrubs with natural ingredients, such as tamarind, coconut and various herbs. Calm nerves and redirect energy with a herbal ball massage. Your skin will certainly be shiny and soft. A traditional Thai massage session will make you feel both relaxed and energized through its unique combination of full body stretching and reflexology. Regular practice improves your whole posture and flexibility. The internal organs and blood and lymph circulation are also stimulated, which results in smoother functioning and better elimination of toxins from the body. Blocked areas of tension should open out and your body and mind should feel more balanced and refreshed. The highly qualified therapists combine traditional essential oil along with their well-trained techniques to fit your spirit and your necessity. No matter if you feel stressed or tired or even you just would like to be spoiled for supreme satisfaction and pleasure. The complete variety of treatment should have something suitable for your own personal fulfillment and requirement. Relax, unwind and indulge as we pamper you from head to toe with one of the pampering Spa packages. The spa is daily opened from 10am to 10pm. Itinerary: Traditional Thai Massage - 1 hour • 09:40 - 10:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi • 10:00 - 10:05: Enjoy a welcome drink • 10:05 - 10:10: Choose your aroma & fill in the medical form • 10:10 - 10:15: Foot wash & change the clothes • 10:15 - 11:15: Start your massage • 11:15 - 11:20: Drink hot tea • 11:20 - 11:30: Fill in the feedback form 11:30 - 11:50: Transfer back to the hotelRead morePass by Trip Store Krabi
You'll end at
43/2 Moo 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Amphoe Mueang, Krabi 81000, ThailandMeet at Radarom Spa in Ao Nang 20 minutes before the starting time.
See address & details
Radarom Spa, 43/2 Moo 2, ตำบล อ่าวนาง Amphoe Mueang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel round-trip in Ao Nang or Ao Nam Mao
- Welcome drink
- Massage client information and consultation form
- Herbal tea after the massage
- Pickup from Klong Muang, Tubkaek Beach and Krabi Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Massage therapy is not recommended for people with conditions as follows: any skin diseases, rashes, cuts, abrasions or open wounds; immediately after surgery; immediately after chemotherapy or radiation treatment, unless recommended by your doctor; those prone to blood clots; individuals with a fever, major varicose veins, untreated hypertension, pitting edema, angina, epilepsy, bell's palsy, sunburn or neuritis.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Enjoyed a great Thai massage, clean and very professional spa with uniformed staff both welcoming and attentive. Return transport included Booked via Expedia, all went smoothly.
Beautiful Thai massage in this friendly and professional place. Relaxing, therapeutic and spiritual. Perfect
My boyfriend and I had the same massage but different experiences. He was highly satisfied whilst I was left a little underwhelmed. The place looks luxurious and staff are friendly. We had a room with 2 beds which was nice to be together, but the 2 ladies giving back,neck…
Date of experience: December 2019
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Trip Store Krabi
Koh Rok is not to be missed!
The snorkeling at Koh Rok is like a National Geo experience! The colorful corals are healthy and breathtaking. Th…
The similan island trip was incredible I got out of my comfort zone and went snorkelling, the first snorkelling sec…
Well worth it
Had been told by word of mouth to go do this. Glad we did. Friendly staff. Even met John Gray. I took a hat but did…
Hated to leave, so maybe the frustration!
Difficult to locate the Krabi ferry at first. No definitive signs pointing to the end of a different dock than arri…
Fantastic - the highlight of our vacation!
All i can say is that all other 5 star reviews are completely correct! My wife and I had a fantastic time with Appl…
waking up early was woth it, tour guide was very organised, even though had problem with boat engine he made us…
Super Well Organized
We took the high-speed catamarin and coach from Koh Tao to Hua Hin in January 2020. I was a bit apprehensive about…
Excellent Day trip
Excellent choice of trip for couples or smaller groups who don't want to go on a bigger speedboat with lots of peop…
The highlight of our honeymoon!
We booked many daytrips for our 2 weeks honeymoon in Thailand. All trips had something special about them, but this…
Included pickup from hotel Excellent experience with personable teacher, lots of yummy food to prep and good explan…
What an experience
What a day from start to finish . We were picked up by James who drive us to the local market to check out the loca…
We booked the ferry online through the Aonang travel website. I received the email confirmation a few hours after.…
Great day out full of sights and adventure!
Firstly picked up by a shuttle and taken to the pier where you register and have a small breakfast. We quickly got …
Great snorkling day
Booking: We booked the tour online, without any troubles (please note that you can't bargain this way). Pick-up: T…
Fantastic trip, all very well thought out, food was great, guide was very helpful and there was no danger of fallin…
- Duration: 1–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071