Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel the south of the Peninsula in this magnificent Tour where you can visit 3 different places: El Magical Village of Todos Santos with its famous Hotel California, Cabo San Lucas with its impressive arch and San Jose del Cabo with its colorful landscape and beaches.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Calle Benito JuarezStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2El Arco de Cabo San LucasStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3San Jose del Cabo main squareStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Chileno BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Food in Restaurant
- Visit to tequila house and tasting
- Boat ride in the background of crsital
- Bottled water
- Visit to the Magic Village of Todos Santos
- Visit to El Chileno Beach or Visit to San Jose del Cabo
- Entry/Admission - El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Booked the full day (11 hour) tour from La Paz to Todos Santos & Los Canoe with Choya Tours. Booking online was very easy & straight forward. Our tour guide, Issac, was excellent and a pleasure throughout the day. He was a careful driver and provided excellent descriptions of…
Date of experience: October 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from JESUS C, Gerente at Los Cabos Tour from La Paz
Responded Nov. 19, 2018
Hello Bill, thank you for taking your time in this review, we are very happy to read your comments and glad you spent a great time in Los Cabos Tour. We hope to see you son in another Tour, the Grey Whale Watching Tour is comming very soon. Best wishes !
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Choya Tours
Best Tour of my vacations !!!
This tour is amazing! It is a must during your visit to Los Cabos. It is from La Paz city so you will have to drive…
We did the Isla de Espiritu Santo tour and it was spectacular. We swam with sea lions and saw sea turtles. The crew…
Best tour ever !
I checked out several companies that do the Grey whale watching tour, and definitely picked the right one. We got …
Best organized tour I’ve ever been on.
I found and picked this tour because it had such great reviews and after doing it, I can only support the great rev…
Though the ride from La Paz was a bit long it was well worth it. Our tour guide/driver (Jonathan) is a great guy an…
We loved our Choya tour! What a great experience. They are well organized both before and during the tour. This w…
Saw over 100 Whales
Wow, what an experience. We were picked up from our hotel and than transported to eat breakfast at a restaurant by …
Absolutely incredible time. The food was great, there were about 30 whales, and they got crazy close! The driver wa…
Have been in la Paz for a few days. The gray whale tour we did was magical. We had Isaac as our tour guide. We were…
Highlight of Baja
Great trip. Maybe we got lucky, but we had a whale hang out with us within petting distance, right under the boat. …
BEST tour out of La Paz
You must request Isaac Benitez - the best tour guide I've had since coming down to La Paz for over 20 years. Yes we…
Hector was an awesome and friendly tour guide. He picked us up on time and gave us local tips. Great guy!
I really recommend Choya tours for five reasons. 1. The staff are very professional and responsible 2. We went to…
Bring your own lunch
We got very bad food poisoning from the lunch they served on the boat.Bring your own lunch! The trip is long but b…
MUST DO TOUR!
Our first experience with the tour! it was really beautiful, they treated us like royalty and like VIP members. Eri…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 126 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Los Cabos Tour from La Paz
What time does Los Cabos Tour from La Paz start?
Los Cabos Tour from La Paz will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Los Cabos Tour from La Paz on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Los Cabos Tour from La Paz?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Los Cabos Tour from La Paz on Tripadvisor
How much is Los Cabos Tour from La Paz?
Los Cabos Tour from La Paz price starts from C$127.11. Discover and book Los Cabos Tour from La Paz on Tripadvisor
What is the Los Cabos Tour from La Paz cancellation policy?
Los Cabos Tour from La Paz cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Los Cabos Tour from La Paz on Tripadvisor