View all photos (17)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Centro HistóricoStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2XochimilcoStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 3Chapultepec CastleStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Palacio de Bellas ArtesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Stop: 10 minutes -See details
- 6Museo del Templo MayorStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7National Palace (Palacio Nacional)Stop: 30 minutes -See details
- 8Mercado de CoyoacanStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 9Museo Estudio Diego Rivera y Frida KahloStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Museo Frida KahloStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See Important Information for details
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Chapultepec Castle
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Templo Mayor
- Entry/Admission - Museo Estudio Diego Rivera y Frida Kahlo
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be aware , if your tour is very far from the central hotel belt on Reforma Ave, there may be more travel time than normal to get to your first site. This is because Mexico city traffic congestion is officially the worst in the world . A small geographical distance can, in reality, mean a lot of travel time.
- If your hotel is OUTSIDE the designated pick-up zone, you can either a) nominate a hotel WITHIN the permitted zones and will meet you there at the tour start time instead OR b) we can arrange a door-to-door service upon payment of the Out-of-Area service fee
- Please send itinerary wishlists to our email so they can be reviewed by our staff. To ensure a wonderful day out, we need to validate that your itinerary is logistically achievable. We can also help you put an itinerary together from scratch.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Price is per group/outing. Please select either the 1-4 person OR the 5-7 person tour option, so we order the correct size vehicle for you.
- Mexico, sadly, is not generally wheelchair friendly. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required and we will tailor a special itinerary with mobility and accessibility in mind. There are limits imposed upon us by the city, but we promise to show you all we can!
- We require three days advance notice if a baby seat is needed for the car please!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Stylewalk MX
You MUST take this tour.
We had a birthday celebration with 35 friends and family. This tour was the highlight of the trip. The guides…
Overpriced for what we got
The tour was interesting and we saw some interesting graffiti, but everything was on a two block radius and it was…
Fun, relaxed & memorable way to experience the city!
Our guide, Alex, was awesome - we had the best time. Our group of 4 women are not well-versed in street art,…
Excellent tour - Highest recommendation from a repeat customer.
This was a perfect tour of La Roma. I am familiar with Mexico City and have done this same tour before, but La…
Worth the trip and the tourguide was resourceful. He was very hospitable as well. The car was both comfortable…
Delightful Tour of beautiful La Roma
Camille hosted our magical tour of the La Roma neighborhood for art, architecture, food, everything!
StreetArt Tour CDMX - Mexico City
I really enjoyed my Street Art tour with Jocan. Jocan really has a great way about him overall. He has an…
Great day with a great guide
We thoroughly enjoyed our day with Cesar, he was a great guide and a really nice guy. He picked us up ( 2 couples)…
Our guide, Santiago, and driver, arrived right on time. Santiago was kind, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. He…
Better than advertised!
We highly recommend this tour and Santiago Jr. our guide was superb. Very knowledgeable. Took us through some of…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071