Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy the most popular mariachi music shows in Mexico City. Visit the famous Plaza Garibaldi and see the musicians’ traditional costumes and instruments. Have a drink whilst you enjoy the show.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Plaza GaribaldiStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Guadalajara de NocheStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Transportation on air conditioned vehicles.
- Bilingual tour with a certified guide.
- One drink per person during the show.
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Garibaldi
- Entry/Admission - Guadalajara de Noche
- Any personal expenses.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Don't forget to take all your belongings when you get off the vehicles.
- Take umbrella and raincoat in the rainy season (from the end of May to October).
- Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Printed voucher or E-voucher are accepted.
- Most travellers can participate
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed on the activity.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO
Be patient and flexible
I enjoyed seeing the city; however the company could update their website, pamphlets or even make an announcement o…
Easy way to grasp understanding of this enormous city, with numerous districts in the core.
20 million people, 8 in the "center", mix of old and spectacular new glass and steel towers. Endless monuments. Goo…
Such a great guide
The fuide was extremely knowledgable about the site and how the history of the different invasions was relevant to …
Easy way to see the city
Easy to get tickets online or right on location. Tour is great and good for people who can't walk long distances. …
Amazing little town!
The yellow city was well worth the visit. Definitely want to spend more time there next time? Great history and fri…
Excellent way to sse the city if you are short in time
I had few hours in Mexico City so i decided to take the red tour. This was a great choice and i was able to see and…
I had read some of the reviews prior to arriving in Mexico City and was really hesitant to try the hop on hop off b…
a surprise delight!
well my sister and I are not teens anymore but it was just us and our new found friends that are a couple. Although…
Excellent tour guide company!
We did two tours with Julia travel: both were walking tours in the city. Mario was our tour guide for both tours …
Great way to see the city
First day we were here we got on the bus. A great way to see the city. The red tour is the best with the yellow b…
The castle on the hill is a rich cultural experience highlighting Maximilian and Carlota.
The castle on the hill is a rich cultural experience highlighting Maximilian and Carlota. Our tour guide was outst…
Take your own headphones
Reading through the reviews, perhaps we hit it lucky. We travelled on the red circuit and had no problems other tha…
Absolute worst customer service ever.
I would never ever EVER recommend this company. We booked our tickets on line. We printed them out. We stood a the …
You need a lot of time
The bus is a great way to see a lot of MC in a cheap way. However the traffic is crazy. I knew that, but when you s…
Turibus Hop On/Off
Trip was great, but communication about pickup points was poor. I'd recommend the trip as an inexpensive kickoff to…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,645 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,901 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Show at Garibaldi with Drink
What time does Show at Garibaldi with Drink start?
Show at Garibaldi with Drink will start at 9:30 PM. Discover and book Show at Garibaldi with Drink on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Show at Garibaldi with Drink?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Show at Garibaldi with Drink on Tripadvisor
How much is Show at Garibaldi with Drink?
Show at Garibaldi with Drink price starts from C$89.27. Discover and book Show at Garibaldi with Drink on Tripadvisor
What is the Show at Garibaldi with Drink cancellation policy?
Show at Garibaldi with Drink cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Show at Garibaldi with Drink on Tripadvisor