View all photos (25)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
HIGHLIGHTS ~1700 km around 5 states - Ciudad de Mexico, Estado de Mexico, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Veracruz. Numerous wonders of nature: national parks, mountains, forests, rivers, waterfalls, sea, sand beaches, etc. Multiple cultural attractions: 4 "Magic Towns"; 3 colonial-age cities; 8 UNESCO Heritage Sites. Culinary discoveries & entertainment in each state.
Mexico City - Teotihuacan -...
Tlaxcala - La Malinche National...
La Malinche National Park -...
Cuetzatlan - Yohualichan...
Tlapayocan - Filobobos...
Costa Esmeralda - Ciénega del...
Costa Esmeralda - Veracruz
Veracruz - Tlacotalpan - Orizaba
Orizaba - Cholula - Puebla
Puebla - Mexico City
Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation: private vehicle
- Accommodation: 13x nights in locally owned hotels/B&Bs; 1x night in eco-cabin
- Service of a Tour Leader
- Walking tours/orientation walks: 9x (as per itinerary)
- Activities/guided visits: 9x (as per itinerary)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropología
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - La Malinche National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cantona Archaeological Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Cascada Las Brisas
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica De Yohualichan
- Entry/Admission - Rio Filobobos Veracruz
- Entry/Admission - Costa Esmeralda
- Entry/Admission - Parque Zaragoza
- Flights, airport transfers, travel insurance, other activities & meals, personal expenses, tips
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cholula
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vibe Adventures
Our guide for the trip, Ellis, met us at the airport and took wonderful care of us (it turned out that we were the …
Teotihuacan Pyramids- an awe inspiring experince!
I had been looking forward to seeing the Teotihuacan Pyramids for months and I am happy to say the day trip lived u…
Wonderful Day Out, Thank You Carlos.
We arranged our tour well in advance and contact before by e mail was efficient and clear. We did the Teotihuacan P…
Great Teotihuacan Tour By Vladimir
Vladimir was an excellent tour guide, passionate about his country and extremely knowledgable about Teotihuacan. W…
Teotihuacan is such a popular historic site that you might be tempted to visit without a guide. But this amazing an…
Hermès gave a great tour of the Pyramids. So comprehensive with wonderful detail and special touches. Highly recom…
Had a great day! Would do it again.
This trip might be a little more expensive than others to teotihuacan, but was absolutely worth it. We only saw wha…
Great all day tour
Sylvia Diaz made this an interesting and entertaining tour. National palace was closed and she improvised an altern…
My family and I enjoyed this tour very much. Carlos our guide was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot about the…
Great tour with the lovely Silvia
4 of my friends and I went on a short trip to Mexico City and could not not go to Teotihuacan. I pick this tour as …
My husband and I had a wonderful time at Teotihuacán with our tour guide Eloy. We had brushed up on our history a b…
Private walking tour of Teotihuacan
We really enjoyed our tour with Clara Leori. Her knowledge of the history and culture is complete and very well co…
Private tour of Xochimilco, Coyoacán & Frida museum
We asked for Clara Leon & Ulises again for this private tour as we enjoyed our private pyramid tour with them. Agai…
Private tour with Clara Leon & Ulises from Vibe Adventures
Clara (private guide) and Ulises (driver) we’re right on time and very welcoming! Clara’s English was perfect! He…
The tour was really good. We had no idea about Xochicalco until we got there and what a beautiful archeological sit…
- Zocalo, Museo Nacional de Antropología, and 20 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071