Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Spend a day full of adrenaline in one of the best theme parks in the world. Visit Six Flags Mexico, which is considered one of the best theme parks in Mexico, and enjoy the excitement and emotions while riding in powerful roller coasters that include The Joker and Batman, The Ride. Say hello to Looney Tunes characters as they walk through the park or enjoy a parade or a show in the theater. There is a bit of everything for everyone, so this is the perfect option to have fun with family or friends.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Six Flags MexicoStop: 12 hoursOnce you have reached the main entrance of Six Flags and obtained your tickets, enter a world of fun where excitement and adrenaline never stop. Take some time to get to know the different and spectacular roller coasters in the park and see a map of all available attractions. Then, the fun begins. From the heights and speed of "Superman: The Last Escape", to the slopes of "Batman the Ride", the variety of roller coasters in this park will take your senses to the limit. When you see the view from the top of all these rides, you will feel like flying above the Mexican plains. Other impressive walks that all adrenaline junkies must try include the endearing (and recently renovated) Medusa and the wild Boomerang. They want more? Try to see the whole city when you are on top of the Kilauea tower! Don't worry, there is something for everyone. Children will also enjoy a visit thanks to its variety of roller coasters for children. You will also enjoy some of the most popular international shows in the parks, depending on the season: Batman Begins, Stunt Show, Magic Light Parade, among others.Read more
- All Fees and Taxes
- General Entrance to the Park
- Ticket delivery at your hotel or via electronic
- The indicated price does not include a parking fee or additional expenses
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Pick up and Return to the Hotel
- Locker Income
- Go Karts, Skill Games, Serpentarium, Horror Attractions, X-Flight, Sling Shot, Ghostbusters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Your ticket is valid only on the date specified in the Voucher
- Note: Bring an official ID, as Six Flags staff reserves the right to request it before redeeming coupons. This ticket is not valid for other parks or during private events.
- Your ticket is valid for the whole day, and with access to all the park's attractions and shows, except Go Karts, skills and abilities games, Serpentarium, horror attraction, X-Flight, Sling Shot, Ghostbusters and any program related to Dolphin Discovery.
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Amigo Tours
This is one of the best experience ever! I had a awesome driver name Willie and Our tour guy name is Marco he is th…
Good day trip but can be improved
Overall, this is a good tour. The site is so awe inspiring. Marco is good at what he does and explains stuff very w…
AWESOME! Do it!
This day was by far my favorite during my trip to Mexico. We did a day tour with Viator it was amazing! Gonzalo is …
Awesome Experience !
I booked this excursion two years ago, unfortunately i was unable to make it. So i rebooked this excursion and HIGH…
The crew was amazing in the service they provided. Snorkeling was great and beautiful! We got to snorkel, swim and …
We came to Mexico from Estonia. This tour was amazing, above all of our expectations. Our guide was Marco who is a …
NOT A VERY WELCOMING EXPERIENCE
I stayed at Dreams Sands, Cancun. I had forgotten my wallet in my room owing to the fact that I didn't need it whil…
Staff was great. Very attentive. The boat was clean and they offered to refill your drinks as soon as you were done…
This tour was amazing. The tour bus picked us up from the hotel. Marco was so kind and knowledgeable I also felt sa…
We were not happy with this tour at all. We were "upgraded" from our initial early morning Chichen Itza tour to thi…
Chichen Itza, lunch, with Cenote Swim
We had an awesome time. Long day 6:45 to 8:45 but VERY WORTH IT!! (Picking up and dropping people off.). Marco was …
Not as advertised
They decided to skip Valledolid entirely and drove south to playa del Carmen picking up extra guests on the way. Th…
Had a great day out, Ramon our driver and Marco our tour guide were fantastic. It's about a 3.5 hour drive to Chich…
Marco was sooo professional , he show us this place as the first time like him, never forgot this. Next time I'm g…
Would not recommend
My friends and I went on this trip yesterday 5 adults and 1 child. It was not with this company ( we booked with Ro…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 23,279 travellers!
from CA$60.90* CA$67.67
Popular: Booked by 1,903 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about General Entrance Six Flags Mexico
What time does General Entrance Six Flags Mexico start?
General Entrance Six Flags Mexico will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book General Entrance Six Flags Mexico on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with General Entrance Six Flags Mexico?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book General Entrance Six Flags Mexico on Tripadvisor
How much is General Entrance Six Flags Mexico?
General Entrance Six Flags Mexico price starts from C$81.45. Discover and book General Entrance Six Flags Mexico on Tripadvisor
What is the General Entrance Six Flags Mexico cancellation policy?
General Entrance Six Flags Mexico cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book General Entrance Six Flags Mexico on Tripadvisor