Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the best of Cozumel! Gaze at the one of the most beautiful spots on the Caribbean. Enjoy the cultural and iconic attractions of interest. Cozumel is full of joy, peace and fun. It has so many great locations, each with its own fascinating tale. You will see the most important Cozumel’s sights: Cozumel Museum, Parque Benito Juárez, Coral Reef Monument and Malecon. Discover the local and authentic side of the famous Island, located at the most privileged point of the Caribbean.
- You'll start atBenito Juarez ParkCalle 1 Sur 58, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoMeet the guide at Parque Benito Juarez next to Cozumel letters.See address & details
- 1Benito Juarez ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2San Miguel Church (Iglesia de San Miguel)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Las GolondrinasStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Museo de la Isla de CozumelStop: 55 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Coral Reefs MonumentStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCoral Reefs MonumentAvenida General, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 101, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoWalking Tour ends at Coral Reefs Monument.See address & details
Benito Juarez Park, Calle 1 Sur 58, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Coral Reefs Monument, Avenida General, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 101, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Guide Service
- Cozumel Museum Fee
- Entry/Admission - Museo de la Isla de Cozumel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Mexico
Quimixto - snorkling at Los Arcos, hike to waterfalls.
Sandra was lovely to deal with and she introduced us to our guide (Johnny Bravo) as she was unavailable that day. W…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 2,954 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour?
The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour price starts from C$531.60. Discover and book The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour cancellation policy?
The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour?
The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour is hosted by Fun Top Fun Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Cozumel Walking Tour on Tripadvisor