Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the best Walking Tour of Yucatan! How old is the capital of Yucatan? What happens with the Mayans who were living there? Enjoy the cultural and iconic attractions of interest. Merida has so many great locations, each with its own fascinating tale. You will see the most important Merida sights: From Plaza Grande at the historic center to Paseo de Montejo, an avenue full of color. Discover the local and authentic side of one of the oldest cities in Mexico, located at the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula.
- You'll start atPlaza GrandeCalle 60 S/N, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., MexicoMeet the guide next to the selfie point at Zocalo Park.See address & details
- 1Plaza GrandeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Museo Casa MontejoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Lucas de Galvez marketStop: 35 minutesSee details
- 4Merida CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byMerida City Council
- 5Paseo de MontejoStop: 35 minutesSee details
- 6Monumento a la PatriaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Gran Museo del Mundo MayaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atMayan World Museum of MéridaCalle 60 299 E, Unidad Revolución, 97110 Mérida, Yuc., MexicoWalking Tour ends after visiting Gran Museo Maya.See address & details
Plaza Grande, Calle 60 S/N, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Mayan World Museum of Mérida, Calle 60 299 E, Unidad Revolución, 97110 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Gran Museo Maya
- Entry/Admission - Gran Museo del Mundo Maya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Mexico
Quimixto - snorkling at Los Arcos, hike to waterfalls.
Sandra was lovely to deal with and she introduced us to our guide (Johnny Bravo) as she was unavailable that day. W…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 435 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,050 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best of Merida Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with The Best of Merida Walking Tour?
How much is The Best of Merida Walking Tour?
The Best of Merida Walking Tour price starts from C$592.59. Discover and book The Best of Merida Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Best of Merida Walking Tour cancellation policy?
The Best of Merida Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best of Merida Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Best of Merida Walking Tour?
The Best of Merida Walking Tour is hosted by Fun Top Fun Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Merida Walking Tour on Tripadvisor