Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Morning half day tour to Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach • Guided tour with an arqueologist • Free time to explore the site on your own • Free time at the beach • Access to facilities at beach club (showers, sunbed, etc) To take advantage of your day this tour will start in the morning, visit Tulum, the only ancient Mayan city on the coast of Quintana Roo ! This site was used as a commercial port and center of exchange, and is located on a 15 meters high cliff, which guarantees you a wonderful panoramic view of the turquoise blue Caribbean Ocean. Indulge in its history during the expertly guided tour and enjoy 30min of free time to take pictures afterwards. At this point you will be ready for a visit to the beach. Next to the Tulum site, you will not miss visiting its beautiful "Paradise Beach", to relax or swim. Enjoy 2 hours of free time at this great location with access to washrooms, showers, and to a sunbed. A perfect day tour to enjoy two of Riviera Maya hightlights.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tourmania MexicoSee details
- 2Tulum Archaeological SiteStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mayan BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Playa ParaisoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Certified guide on mayan culture
- Entrance fees
- Use of facilities at beach club (washrooms, showers, changing area, sunbed)
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Mayan Beach
- Entry/Admission - Playa Paraiso
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Departures available from Hotel pick up and designated meeting points in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- Hotel or accomodation name is required in order to confirm your pick up time and place
- Infants must sit on laps, if there are not seats available.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended gor guest on wheel chair.
- Pick up not available at hotels and accommodations located in Tulum area
- Tour duration its according to your acommodation location.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Mixing ruins, beach and sun, gives a terrific result.I have been delighted.The sea wawes were very impressive, a memory that will stay in my mind.
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from vcincancun, Manager at Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour
Responded Nov. 18, 2019
We are so happy you enjoyed the experience. It is indeed a great combination. Hope to serve you again soon!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tourmania Mexico
Wonderful experience, very well prepared exhibition, nice employees.
Very beautifully prepared exhibition. Here you can trace the artist's whole life. Very interestingly prepared multi…
Great Crew & Awesome Boat
We had a great time, the crew was absolutely awesome and the boat is gorgeous. Just a couple disappointments. Acc…
We took a half day catamaran trip and it was awesome. Seas were a bit rough bit we didn’t mind. We met some aweso…
We had fun!
There was 5 of us in our group and we had a good time! There was another group on the boat as well but the boat was…
The crew was amazing! They were very helpful and professional. The ride was awesome we had an hour ride to the reef…
Wonderful Day on the Riviera Maya
Made this trip with my wife, daughter, son-in-law and 6 year old grandson. Beautiful day for it! The ride out was a…
This was a great experience with great views of Cancun. It was a very clear day and saw beautiful scenes throughou…
Beautiful boat and wonderful grilled lunch
We've gone on this cruise twice and both trips were outstanding. The steak, fish and chicken kabobs are great. We…
The best experience I’ve ever had! The bartender was amazing. The food was delicious. The best part was definitely …
So much fun!
So much fun! A total must do when you are here! The boat was amazing and the crew was super friendly! Would go agai…
Great experience with 8yo and 11yo
This trip was such a great experience. The catamaran ride to the reef was beautiful and the boat was well kept and…
First off, we never got to go, the directions were bad, the cab took us to the wrong location, we couldn't find the…
So much fun
Although I had second thoughts about going on this experience alone, It was more fun that I've had in a very long t…
We are very dissatisfied and annoyed for the fact that we had to walk for 20 minutes to hotel Fives. It was NOT a w…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,373 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 436 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,159 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,430 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 706 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour
Which attractions will I visit with Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour?
Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour price starts from C$84.20. Discover and book Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour cancellation policy?
Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour?
Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour is hosted by Tourmania Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourmania Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tulum ruins and Paradise Beach tour on Tripadvisor