View all photos (19)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Snorkel in one of the world’s most biologically diverse areas on a private tour from Los Cabos to the Sea of Cortez. A private cruise ensures you avoid crowds of other tourists, and instead swim in the privacy of secluded areas. Enjoy views of Baja California impossible to see on land, and leave with the knowledge that a portion of your ticket is donated to the Los Cabos Humane Society.
- Guide takes you to snorkel at secluded locations away from crowds
- Private tour ensures itinerary is tailored to your need and interests
- Snacks, bottled water, and snorkel equipment included
- Give back: Portion of ticket price donated to the Los Cabos Humane Society
What to Expect
Meet your captain at the Cabo San Lucas marina at your choice of a morning or afternoon departure time. Once on board, the captain begins pointing out landmarks around the peninsula you may have missed otherwise, including the sea lion colony at Lover’s Beach and the iconic Arch of Cabo San Lucas. Next, head to Santa Maria or Chileno Bay for swimming and snorkeling. The private tour ensures you avoid areas overrun by tourists, and can instead explore at your own pace in a secluded area. Your captain takes you to the best areas for viewing wildlife among the coral reef. With the snorkeling gear provided, swim alongside sea turtles, manta rays, and schools of fish, and other tropical sea creatures. Relax with views of the coastline rarely available to visitors on the ride back to the marina. Snacks and bottled water are included for your comfort and convenience.
D Dock, Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, please advise of your preferred departure time
- Follow all rules, regulations, and safety instructions of the crew members and staff at all times
- Be fully aware that you are going to take part in an ocean adventure journey, so dress expecting to get wet
- Departure Notice: Please arrive at Cabo San Lucas, Marina IGY on Dock “D”, just a few minutes prior to your departure time selected during the booking process. The tour operator has a meeting point, not an office in the Marina, and does not have a booth nor a sales representative but Luis or our Captain will assist all guests right there on Dock "D" when arrives at the gate shortly before departure time. Please try and be as close to the departure time as possibly can ѕinсе there is nо ѕhаdе around thе dock gаtе tо wait for аn еxtеndеd реriоd оf timе. Thеrе iѕ a shopping mall nearby with A/C to ѕtrоll around thеrе if you arrive at thе Mаrinа vеrу early.
- Bring Along: Waterproof camera, Hat with drawstring, Non-slip shoes, Towels, Sunscreen, Cash for Gratuities or souvenirs, Lightweight personal belongings
- Due to limited space onboard we advise not to bring unnecessary items or any bulky baggage in order to provide more room and comfort on your tour
- Important Advice: For a group of exactly 8 people we recommend that there are teenagers or children on it.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Pancho Panza Adventures
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina21
Anyone wanting an intimate experience with the ocean, should consider this tour. Nine of us, ages 11-77, enjoyed…
San Diego, California10
No Frills Straight to the Point Private Adventure
Signed up just the day before. Luis was prompt, filled the boat with gas, and away we went. Luis bright water…
It was Awesome! Captain Luis is the best! Book it! I highly recomend it! You will love it! Just like my wife and…
Had the best time with Luis!!
We(family) had the best time boating around the arch and lands end with lines in the water headed to snorkel. My…
Sunset Boat Cruise
Captain was very funny and informative. Made sure to point out all look out points. We even caught a school of…
An Awesome Day On The Water.. Great Tour
It was a awesome tour with Luis are captain.. He took the time to explain the rock formation and what they meant…
Best boat trip.
I went with two girl friends to go whale watching and we literally had the best time. We saw SO MANY whale, a mama…
Incredible, fun, and breath-taking boat trip!
I booked a private whale watching + snorkeling tour for the afternoon with two of my girlfriends. Luis was very…
Carson City, Nevada63
We really wanted to see the whales
This was our second year in a row that we booked a private whale watching trip and in 2018 we saw no whales but…
College Station, Texas3229
Touring the sights with Captain Luis makes it fun
Captain Luis is a gem. Sailing is his passion and it shows in these short excursions around the coastline. It is…
- Sea of Cortez, Playa del Amor, and 1 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071