per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Traditional Cuisine lunch meal
- Bottled water and iced tea
- Box Lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Traditional Fishing Activity
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica De Tzintzuntzan
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick un from any hotel, AirBnb or private residence in Morelia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113860P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Culinary Experience with locals?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Culinary Experience with locals on Tripadvisor
- How much is Culinary Experience with locals?
- Culinary Experience with locals price starts from C$110.56. Discover and book Culinary Experience with locals on Tripadvisor
- What is the Culinary Experience with locals cancellation policy?
- Culinary Experience with locals cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Culinary Experience with locals on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Culinary Experience with locals?
- Culinary Experience with locals is hosted by Yei Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yei Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Culinary Experience with locals on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113860P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Zona Arqueologica De TzintzuntzanStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lake PatzcuaroStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 3Plaza Vasco de QuirogaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Once in a lifetime Private Tour by Yei
I took Yei's Private Tour of the Monarch sanctuary several years ago, and it remains a once in a lifetime experienc…
Great local tour with a very knowledgeable guide.
The tour has been very interesting and educative regarding local traditions and the ancient civilization of purepat…
Most knowledgeable guide ever!
Rodrigo is very accommodating and knowledgeable about the areas we visited - Tzintzuntzan, Patzcuaro and Janitzio -…
Yei Tours in Morelia
Rodrigo is a great tour guide. We ended up taking three of the YEI tours. We initially signed up for two tours, b…
A great tour with Rodrigo in Morelia
My two friends and I scheduled a 'private' tour with Rodrigo in Morelia. He met us at our hotel a few minutes befo…
Beautiful sites with such history!
This was an amazing tour with so much history and knowledge from my guide Rodrigo. Highly recommend this tour to se…
Highly recommend! Passionate and knowledgeable guide.
This tour was great, learned a lot. Ricardo is very knowledgeable and passionate about Morelia and Mexican history.…
Best tour ever
Rodrigo deserves more than 5 star review. He is one of the best tour guides I have come across. Very patient, helpf…
My partner Jose and I had an excellent day with Rodrigo. We explored the Tzintzuntzan archeological site where the …
Excellent Historical Tour
My partner Jose and I loved our walking tour of Morelia. Rodrigo is very friendly and knowledgeable and answers any…
Magical fantastic experience
Rodrigo is perfect host. He is an expert Michoacan history and hospitable. We visited Zona Arqueologica De Tzintzun…
Extremely Knowledgeable and Accommodating
Rodrigo was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. Michoacán is full of hidden gems and Rodrigo he…
Strongly recommended tour service
Rodrigo is an awesome guide, very knowledgeable about the region's history, geography and culture. He was on time t…
Magical, Historical, & Mexicana. A must on a visit to Michoacán !!!
Rodrigo was the most amazing tour guide we ever had. He gave us a full scale comprehensive history lesson on in th…
Morelia walking tour
The tour was great and the tour guide Rodrigo was very knowledgeable and about the city and it’s history. We would …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Comida deliciosa cada platillo preparado perfectamente solo hizo querer mas de la comida mexicana. Ademas la disposicion de las personas que alli atiendene s muy buena
Written November 8, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
La cocina tradicional mexicana, cultura comunitaria, ancestral y viva - El paradigma de Michoacán. Ese es el nombre con el cual UNESCO honra a la cocina mexicana como patrimonio de la humanidad y es para la gente de Michoacán un orgullo ser los representantes de tan digno nombramiento. Deseamos que cada visitante que venga a Michoacán conozca y pruebe la mejor comida que hay en México, esa que nos hace dignos representantes de una nación tan diversa como la nuestra.
Written November 18, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hola quiero saber que lugares visitan exactamente en este paseo de experiencias gastronómicas con cocineras tradicionales o sea que actividades un itinerario bien elaborado de favor para llevar a mi familia a mediados de este mes o de octubre somos 11 personas y 1 niño . Agradezco su pronta respuesta ya que organizo mis viajes con tiempo . Saludos