Victoria and Butchart Gardens Christmas Lights Tour from Vancouver
By Landsea Tours and Adventures
Experience the holiday season in Victoria, BC’s stunning capital city. This seasonal tour includes time to discover downtown Victoria and a visit to the breathtaking Butchart Gardens for their Christmas lights display. Begin your journey with a pick-up from select downtown Vancouver & Richmond hotels before travelling to Victoria via BC Ferries. Once in Victoria, explore downtown, see the famous Empress Hotel & BC Parliament Buildings and more. After lunch, board the bus once again and travel to the famous Butchart Gardens for their Magic of Christmas display. Arriving as the sun sets, experience 55 acres of foliage illuminated by festive and vibrant lights. With their 12 Days of Christmas theme, feel the holiday season come alive as you wander through the gardens and encounter each scene from the song. Then enjoy carolers and hot chocolate back in the main plaza. We finish our tour with a return sailing to Vancouver and drop off at your accommodation.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Duration: 13h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select Vancouver & Richmond hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Professional driver / guide
- Transport by 24 to 30-passenger mini-coach
- Entry/Admission - BC Ferries
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
- Entry/Admission - BC Ferries
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Royal BC Museum
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Please note pick up time will vary from 30-60 minutes prior to your tour depending on location of hotel. If your hotel is not included on this list, please call and we will direct to nearest hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3914P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3914P29
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BC FerriesStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2ChinatownStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Royal BC MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4The Butchart GardensStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5BC FerriesStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Brandon the tour guide was a great driver, professional, comedic, and full of interesting facts about Vancouver and…
Really enjoyed this tour and would highly recommend for everyone who is visiting Vancouver for the first time. The …
Excellent! Highly recommend
Rodrigo was a fantastic tour guide! We had such a good day - it was the perfect way to travel around Vancouver and …
Our guide, Allessio (sp?) was friendly, upbeat, knowledgeable, and humorous—one of the best guides I’ve experienced…
Best Tour I’ve Ever Been On!!!
Tour was well worth the money! If you well rounded exposure to Vancouver in multiple aspects then look no further! …
Brandon made this trip Spectacular!! what a nice guy. And quite knowledgeable. Loved the tour of Vancouver... most …
This was the best experience ive ever tried! BRANDON is an amazing person and truly loves his job! Made it a lot mo…
Great tour for a one-day trip
This tour is worth going. Granville Island, Prospect Point and the Capilano Bridge are all amazing. My guide Bren…
I was thinking for going to Victoria but the transportation was so difficult. I decided to join a local tour and I…
A Great Way To Spend a Day
I took a solo trip to Vancouver and it was my first time so I wanted to see as much as I could, safely and quickly.…
Definitely recommend maybe even do it again
The guide was so helpful and knew a lot about the area. As a solo traveler, the guide did a great job making me fee…
Hollywood take on Capilano Bridge in Vancouver
The suspension bridge is amazing, however it is reached only by paying over $60-. The park has become set up for cr…
So worth the money! Tour guide Brandon was awesome!!!
Grandville Island market and Capilano Suspension Bridge. City tour not far behind! Tour guide great!
Our tour guide, Rodrigo, gave us an outstanding introduction to the beautiful city of Vancouver and I came away fro…
No way to go wrong!!
Best way to get to know Vancouver’s major sites, their history and current trends. Our guide Alex did a fabulous j…