Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- English guide
- Entry/Admission - Look-off Family Campground & Takeout
- Entry/Admission - Grand Pré National Historic Site
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- In downtown Halifax. Please meet at Information Booth Lower Waters Street
- 1605 Lower Water St, Halifax, NS B3J, Canada Look for our vehicle with ABERDEEN CHARTERS & TOURS sign on it
- Port of Halifax, 1215 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P8, Canada
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 172939P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour?
- Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour price starts from C$295.35. Discover and book Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour cancellation policy?
- Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour?
- Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour is hosted by Aberdeen Bus Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aberdeen Bus Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bay of Fundy / Hall's Harbour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 172939P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at1605 Lower Water StOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hall's HarbourStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Look-off Family Campground & TakeoutStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Grand Pre National Historic SiteStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Aberdeen Bus Tours
Joined in July 2019
#22 of 88 Tours & Activities in Halifax
- patrickrY1655JP00Worse tour of our tripThe was the worst tour of our vacation. First off the there were conflicting reports of people on the tour with different times to report so that started the tour 40 minutes late—bad move and should have been a sign. We specifically booked for the reviews of the tour guide Jonathan—we thought he was who we would get and we were under the impression it was a van tour. He emailed us numerous times to the point we were becoming friends and we were very excited about this tour. Well we get on a giant tour bus (not happy) and off we go. It’s a tour that’s to last 5 hours. The second stop we make is to a maple shop. We stop there a bus load of people with one employee and everyone need to use the restroom and wants coffee and souvenirs and one person is doing all of this (running late again besides the start time of 40 minutes). The tour guide is extremely boring, not engaging at all. The Peggy’s Cove stop was adequate but then we stop for lunch and the tour guide and bus driver have to wait tables. On the way back to the cruise terminal half of the bus is sleeping and not listening to the guide and we arrive back 90 minutes late — which is unacceptable. We had other plans which now are cancelled. When I emailed Jonathan Duru (general manager) questioning were we bumped from a private tour to a bus tour and complained; he did not answer the question. Now this is our experience if you like a bus tour where it takes 10 minutes for everyone to get off and then back on and a boring guide then this is for you.
- 618richardy00The Best Tour Guide in HalifaxThis was my third time putting a group together to tour Halifax Gardens, the Fort, the Titanic gravesite, Peggy's Cove, and wound up at Shaw's Landing for an incredible late lunch. Jonathan Duru is a master story teller, knows Halifax history, as well as the surrounding areas, and I consider his pricing to be very competitive, and about half of what a cruise ship wauld charge. I highly recommend Aberdeen Bus Tours and Jonathan Duru to anyone looking to know more about Halifax and the surrounding area.
- Trinh N00Spectacular viewsGreat friendly professional guides and driver. We enjoyed the Halifax public garden, titanic grave site and of course Peggy’s Cove. Lot is spectacular views.
- bradsJ2675AG00Totally worth the money!This trip was fantastic! The tour guide and driver are amazing. Totally worth the money!! And very informative, especially the trip to the cemetery where the titanic victims are buried.
- tmcala00Unique tour to Fisherman's CoveWe had a fantastic tour and enjoyed every moment. Jonathan is quite knowledgeable and an enjoyable person. His kindness is phenomenal. We had never been to the Cove and all of us thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The Cove is an authentic fishing village with lots of shops, restaurants, and of course, fishermen. Would we go again next time we are in Halifax? For sure, especially with Jonathan
- Noreen C00Wow! What an excellent visit to Halifax and Peggy's Cove!Jonathan was an excellent guide! Knowledgeable and extremely personable. Sites visited were excellent. Take this tour with Jonathan. Highly recommend!
- S172PAteresal00ReviewWe didn’t get to go to the site of the 1917 explosion, the gardens, and didn’t even stop at the citadel. The guide was really informative but it was over priced.
- Eve42000Beautiful LighthouseWe arrived in Peggy's Cove around 8.30am for our breakfast. The Fisherman Breakfast served was fantastic - red beans, salty fish cakes. After breakfast and before bus loads arrived, we had panoramic views of the coast and the lighthouse. I felt rather surreal as we were there 1 day after Cyclone Lee landfall in Nova Scotia. The rustic charms of the fishing village brought me down memory lane.
- Katie P00Fun, educational, and lots of laughsI just got back from a work trip to Halifax! There were 30 of us going, and we were looking for a fun sightseeing/team bonding tour. I stumbled upon Aberdeen, and I’m so happy I did! Jon, the tour guide, is great! He’s very responsive when planning, and he is a lot of fun during the tour. Everyone raved about the thought that went into where he decided to take us, and our trip wouldn’t have been the same without Jon. Please consider booking your tour with Aberdeen next time you’re in the Halifax area :)
- staceycJ2876XM00A must-do day time while in HalifaxMy daughter and I enjoyed this trip from start to end. Our guide, Jonathan, was incredible! We learned a lot about Nova Scotia, were given time to fully explore the three targeted stops and enjoyed extra stops along the way.
- gringatx00Nice walk and scenaryWe drove to Peggy's cove from Halifax. And it's a lovely drive. The village itself is walkable and the tourist information center is really nice and informative. We got lots of great pictures here as it's very scenic. On the way to Peggy's cove, we stopped and ate at this place called Shaw's lobster shack. It was right on the water, and that was really good. Oh, and they say, "Piggy's " instead of Peggy's here. It's really cute.
- tonyl25500** Famous Light House **What a sense of peacefulness with the N. Atlantic ocean and the famous light house , just stunning , it is a memorable experience will last your life time and for sure , must visit ! it is a hot tourist attraction , lot of people , free parking and restaurant on site lot of selection at the gift shop plus clean bathrooms !
- Voyage30609300Highly recommend this tour.Jonathan was the best tour guide. Myself and my sister loved every minute. Thanks Jonathan for an incredible day. Cheers.
- malifranciscog00Fantastic TourJonathan was an amazing tour guide. He really made our tour and exploration of Halifax that more special. If we were to come back to visit we would 100% do another tour with him.
- Ginamidd2400Adventure with some friendsJonathan was amazing and made our traveling experience amazing. It was great to get this personal treatment! If you're looking for relaxation and a wonderful day trip this is for you. Perfect!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug. 2023 • Couples
This is a great opportunity to see Nova Scotia beyond Halifax. Our driver Jonathan was very informative and helpful. The stops were well chosen including the historic, scenic and wineries. Poor weather intervened but this was a trip which I recommend highly.
Written August 17, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Indeed, I hate to do tours on a foggy or rainy day. But we cannot control the weather. I really enjoyed meeting and touring with you. Thank you.
Written August 27, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.