View all photos (133)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Over 30 galleries showcasing a world-class collection of art, culture, and nature.
- Family-friendly experiences for kids of all ages
- Entry/Admission - Royal Ontario Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants (ages 0 to 3 yrs) are free and do not require a ticket
- Find unique gifts for that special someone or take home a memento of your visit at the ROM Boutique, where you’ll find a wide selection of special books, artwork, stationery, ceramics, home décor, personal accessories, multi-media and much more
- Druxy's ROM Cafe offers diverse meals with fresh, healthy, affordable choices for the whole family
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
There are extremely few positives to the Covid 19 shutdown and it's effects of Museums. One of the main benefits is the simple fact there were very few people at the Gallery. To be able to see Rubens, The Group of Seven, 3 studies by Rodin, Picasso, and other magnificent works…
Date of experience: September 2020
This museum is quite extensive, it covers a full range or exhibits from art, culture, nature, rocks, fossils etc. Very much worth a visit!
Date of experience: October 2019
Very efficient and safe visit to the ROM today! All three of my kids (ages 12-14 yrs.) enjoyed “growing their imaginations” from the wide variety of exhibits. Masks are required inside the museum.
Date of experience: August 2020
Walking through the ROM was such an interesting experience, I learned so much about the world, it's past and some of the greatest feats man kind has to offer. The exhibits were absolutely fascinating and security was very kind. Definitely not something you can see in just one…
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Ontario Museum
Indian cottons exhibition is fascinating
This is the first time we've been in the ROM since the pandemic shutdown took place. The museum if now marked for s…
Exploring different eras
We’ve been to the ROM many times. Look out for special events, camps and walking tours when all goes back to “norma…
4 floors of artifacts and loads and loads of dinosaurs fossils, earths treasures, keeps every one busy. Chinese arc…
waste of time and money
literally cost me $21 to get in and to put my stuff away. it was so boring and they barely had any cool stuff to lo…
Lovely collection of artefacts
A lovely museum. My favourite floor was the minerals and gemstones. Reminded me of the British Museum, not as large…
Amazing Toronto Museums - ROM
Toronto is blessed with unbelievable museums. No other city in Canada comes close, especially supposed 'big' citie…
Wonderful to be back.
Attending the ROM for the first day (a member only-event) open since the Covid shut-down confirmed why I have been …
One of the best museums we've ever seen
The ROM has one of the best collections we've ever seen. Ranging from dinosaurs to minerals and gems, with a sizabl…
Lots to see
It such a huge facility there is so much to see here, they also have there Friday night lives where they you pay le…
My group included 4 adults, 4 children ages 12-14 and 2 grandparents and everyone found an exhibit that they enjoye…
After seeing the MET, the Museum of Natural History (NY), and all of the museums in Washington D.C., this was unimp…
Excellent for teens and parents
Went here with 4 teenagers. They loved it as much as the adults did. The rock and mineral exhibit was fascinating …
Canada's Largest Museum
No matter what interests you, the ROM has it all! From the incredible collection to the very helpful staff, whatev…
Winnie the Pooh is the current exhibit at the ROM. This is a wonderful museum and rich with history. With the const…
Great way to spend a day!
We visited the ROM one day last week, we spent about 6 hours and didn’t see it all. We enjoyed floors 1,2,3. They h…
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071