View all photos (22)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tour the fastest growing wine region in Canada... This full-day tour includes round-trip transportation, visits to 2 wineries, 6 wine tastings, a luxury 3-course lunch at the Waring House Restaurant offering a delicious selection of fine food. Stop at Chetwyn Alpaca Farms, Taste the local cheese at the Black River Cheese Company and Discover one of Ontario's natural wonders at Lake on the Mountain Park Come experience the bounty of the county, its magnificent views and small-town country feel. Spend your day with us in picturesque PEC! ***JULY SPECIAL: Visiting "Chetwyn Alpaca Farm" can be replaced with Prince Edward County "Lavender Farm" if you like. *** NOTE: The pick-up time will be at 8:00 AM from your residence/hotel in Toronto or GTA (Grand Toronto Area) This tour is entirely in Canada and passports are NOT required. The itinerary is flexible and can be customized according to your needs
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hinterland Wine CompanyStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lake on the MountainStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Black River Cheese CompanyStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Sandbanks Provincial ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Amelia's Garden RestaurantStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Shed Chetwyn FarmsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7The Big AppleStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 8Karlo Estates WineryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Cheese tasting at Black River Cheese
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting at Hinterland Wine Company
- Wine tasting at Karlo Estates Winery
- Round trip transportation on a private A/C vehicle (Sedan or Van)
- Stop at the Big Apple
- JULY SPECIAL: Visiting "Chetwyn Alpaca Farm" can be replaced with Prince Edward "Lavender Farm".
- A 3-course Lunch at the beautiful Waring House restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Hinterland Wine Company
- Entry/Admission - Black River Cheese Company
- Entry/Admission - Sandbanks Provincial Park
- Entry/Admission - Amelia's Garden Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Shed Chetwyn Farms
- Entry/Admission - Karlo Estates Winery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Toronto Fun Tours
Muskoka tour- it was an amazing experience! We visited multiple places due to a well organized itinerary. Everythin…
The trip was worth it! We visited several national and state parks as listed in the itinerary and our guide, Ian, m…
A relaxed approach
I will surely recommend their tour packages Had a great time, enjoyed every bit of it – Toronto Fun Tours made my l…
Blue mountain one day trip
Overall well organized, good priced. But only 2 hrs at the blue mountain area seems too less, it was just enough su…
Ultimate winter experience
Excellent trip. Loved the snowshoeing. Local guides excellent. Get out and enjoy the splendor of winter while it la…
Love & Light Ottawa Tour
Excellent bus tour to Ottawa stopping in Brockville on the way up to see the Railway Tunnel. We stayed at the Novot…
Oct 26 visit to Lang Pioneer Village + Kawartha Wine Tasting + Ojibway Centre
This was my first trip with Fun Tours and I really enjoyed myself. Friendly, helpful tour guides. We made good time…
Bala cranberry festival
It was a beautiful day , lovely walks, delicious wine tastings, excellent guides and bus driver. Very good value an…
Cranberry Festival and Muskoka Fall Foliage Cruise (SUN, 20 OCT 2019)
I have been on several trips with Fun Tours and ALL have been excellent. Very professional, polite, accurate, punct…
Amazing, awesome trip. Very well planned. The tour guide and coordinator were extremely friendly and profesional. T…
Amazing trip to Tobermory and Flowerpot Island
My Mum and I had an amazing trip to Tobermory and Flowerpot Island organized by Toronto Fun Tours. The trip was rea…
Ok, but too busy, and the Saturday night lantern event was too much of a local event - if you hadn't been to Ottawa…
The Grotto at Bruce Peninsula National Park Tour
This was my second trip with Fun Tours and it was awesome! I went with my daughter and though the ride up there was…
Not good food. The lunch break is late. I didn't have time to buy food that I liked . I should have gone on three d…
Excellent Trip To Tobermory
Been joining Fun Tours bus day trip and again did not fail my expectations. Jessica and Sean have been a wonderful …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,298 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,004 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 892 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto)
Which attractions will I visit with Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto) on Tripadvisor
How much is Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto)?
Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto) price starts from US$536.07. Discover and book Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto) on Tripadvisor
What is the Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto) cancellation policy?
Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto)?
Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto) is hosted by Toronto Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Toronto Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour to Prince Edward County Dine, Wine, and Nature (from Toronto) on Tripadvisor