Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
400 Chemin du Mont Catherine, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC J8C 2Z7, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- All equipment (harness, helmet)
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities for guides (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- 12 years old minimum
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs / 45 kg
- Maximum weight is 220 lbs / 100 kg
- Maximum waist size 52 inches, 132 cm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must wear closed-toe sport shoes
- This activity requires a good pair of running shoes, hiking shoes or boots are recommended No crocs or sandals please.
- Long pants (no jeans) to protect your knees from rubbing along the rock face.
- Dresses or skirts are not appropriate. We supply climbing harnesses but they need to fit over your pants.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.5 km hike)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Family trip (ages 51, 48, 22b, 20b,19b,17g). Description of activity is accurate. Lots of fun. Beautiful views. The guides at Tyroparc where very friendly, knowledgeable and competent. They showed us what to do and guided us. Adjusted for kids seeking more thrills. Short…
Date of experience: May 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre
Worst ever activity
My family was just at your zip line place last week. I make a claim an issue that happened during our time there. …
Amazing dune buggy!
Ive done a whistler atv tour and this was just as comparable in terms of fun! So amazing and would come back any da…
Dune buggy fun
Jonathon our guide was outstanding. He reviewed health and safety rules with us and explained the process. Along th…
River Zip Line Val des Lac - some dangers!!!
My wife and I have zip lined in Hawaii, Roatan, the Caribbean and thought that this would be a similar experience. …
Disappointed, bad service
We made reservations online for our family vacation. We were told a confirmation email would follow. When none did …
Fun challenge with pretty nice views - affordable too
- Note that this was my second time doing Via Ferrata, having done it once before 5 years ago elsewhere: - COVID m…
We had a great time white water rafting, mostly because of our guide, Gilles. The Rouge River in August is not the …
This package is great for people to enjoy both activities together. Zipnile is quite fun (first one is about 900m a…
WORST SERVICE AT CENTRE NAUTIQUE PIERRE PLOUFFE
We rented a pantoon through tremblant activity Centre at Pierre Plouffe for 2 hours.. the weather was a bit windy a…
Family vacation in Mont-Tremblant
We have been going back to Mont- Tremblant for 4 years in a row with our children, 8 and 16 years old now. It is ma…
The dogs LOVED getting to pull us. They were all eager to get set up and couldn’t wait to run. They were very stron…
La Diable - Dog Sledding Very Memorable
Booked La Diable dog sledding from the Activity Center for a Saturday afternoon for three adults and two kids, 6 an…
Mountain Adventure - Dogsledding
Best part of our trip!! Everything was very organized and went so smooth. We had transportation from the village to…
Best time ever
Had a great time. Dogs are friendly and the staff is knowledgeable and professional. Thanks for a great time.
Dog Sledding at Expedition Wolff in Mont Tremblant, Canada
This year we took our two daughters,their husbands and children dog sledding in Mont Tremblant. Our grandchildren a…
- Mont Tremblant Activity Centre
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Mega Ziplines Tour with Via Ferratta and Rappel
- Small Group Mega Ziplines Tour with Via Ferratta and Rappel will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Small Group Mega Ziplines Tour with Via Ferratta and Rappel on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Mega Ziplines Tour with Via Ferratta and Rappel price starts from C$179.24. Discover and book Small Group Mega Ziplines Tour with Via Ferratta and Rappel on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Mega Ziplines Tour with Via Ferratta and Rappel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Group Mega Ziplines Tour with Via Ferratta and Rappel on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Mega Ziplines Tour with Via Ferratta and Rappel is hosted by Mont Tremblant Activity Centre. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mont Tremblant Activity Centre on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Group Mega Ziplines Tour with Via Ferratta and Rappel on Tripadvisor