Lowest price guarantee
Ages 5-80, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French
: English, French
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- All equipment (harness, helmet)
- All taxes.
- Gratuities for guides (optional)
- Departure details
- 400 Chem. du Mont Catherine, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC J8C 0L1, Canada Directions: We are approximately a 1.5 hour drive from MONTREAL, 2.5 hours from OTTAWA, and 35 minutes from TREMBLANT resort. Please call (819)-681-4853 if you need assistance with the meeting point directions. Directions from MONTREAL - 1hr 10mins 1. Take autoroute 15 North to Sainte-Agathe. 2. Take exit 88 for Rue Demontigny. 3. Turn right at the T-intersection onto Ch.Chateau Bleu 4. After 500m take the first right after the stop sign/bridge onto Ch. Mont-Catherine (Rue Trudeau). 5. You will see a parking after 400m on the left. Park here and walk up top the chalet where you will be greeted. From MONT-TREMBLANT Municipality - 25 minutes 1. Take 117 south to Sainte Agathe des Monts, about 25 minutes. Take the second exit for Ste Agathe, exit 86 for Val-David/Centre-Ville. 2. Turn left at the traffic light onto 117 Sud (Rue Principale), to pass under the highway. 3. After 200m turn left at the traffic lights onto Ch de la Riviere. 4. Go 200 meters and turn left to get BACK ONTO THE HIGHWAY at 15 Nord Mont-Tremblant. 5. Go 1.2km and take exit 88 for Rue Demontigny. 6. Turn right at the T-intersection onto Ch.Chateau Bleu 7. After 500m take the first right after the stop sign/bridge onto Ch. Mont-Catherine (Rue Trudeau). 8. You will see a parking after 400m on the left. Park here and walk up top the chalet where you will be greeted. Directions from OTTAWA - 2hrs 30mins 1.Take autoroute 50 East. 2. Take 323 North to Mont-Tremblant. 3. Turn right to get on the 117 South follow DIRECTIONS from Mont-Tremblant above.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46114P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum weight is 50 lbs / 23 kg
- Maximum weight is 308 lbs / 140 kg
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must wear closed-toe sport shoes
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.5 km hike)
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine?
- Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine price starts from C$102.67. Discover and book Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine cancellation policy?
- Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine?
- Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine is hosted by Mont Tremblant Activity Centre. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mont Tremblant Activity Centre on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46114P19
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Mont Tremblant Activity Centre
Joined in March 2011
- J602XNstephanieb00Great adventure!it´s real white water rafting and not a calm day on a river...! it was a lot of fun but we even felt very safe all the time due to the well experienced guide (Derek) and the 2 Kayaks being around to help.
- DickiesLondon00You must do thisThis is a unique and great attraction. Kids loved it and great views. Feels very safe and lots of educational points along the way.
- 203leeannn00Highlight of vacationThe Roy family had a fantastic time and our guide Sabastian was GREAT!!! He couldnt have been any better with our instructions and it was an experience we are still talking about. It will be on the to do list whenever we get back to the area.
- paulpE7040AQ00More Dangerous Than You ThinkSo the trip starts out as a bit of a lecture in the raft prior to first run that expect someone will be tossed into the water. The guide thens indicates what to do if you fall in based on which rapid you fall into. You are then told to get off the raft n a calm section to practice pulling people in. On the first run the guide gets us throygh with only 2 people from our raft tossed into the water. Everyone is having a good time. The second run is totally different. The guide decides to spice things up by purposely using approach angles guaranteeing people will be thrown into the water. I go in 4 times total (3x on the second run alone). My two sons age 15 and 20 each go in three 3imes and the raft gets flipped 2x with one time the guode being thrown from the boat. Many people get thrown into the water this day and not one raft escapes being over turned. Now there were safety kayaks, rope tosses and other rafts acting as safety backup. However, I saw other companies propel down the same rapids with no rafts flipping. One rafter from Mexico (along with me) got tossed at the beginning of the "Washing Machine" rapid. I managed to get to shore but got banged up by the rocks but he got swept down another 75+ meters travelling that full rapid in the water. No rafting is without risk but when you fall on 4x because a guide is purposely using approach angles to give you the best thrill but also putting you in danger this is where the fun stops. Many years ago I went rafting with OWL rafting and not one person got tossed into the water and only 1 (smaller) raft was flipped all day. That experience lead me to choose this adventure again. Had I known the dangers of this outfitter and the purposeful intention of guides wanting people to "experience" the full experience by getting them thrown into the water I wouldn't have gone a second time. Lucky for us we escaped relatively unscathed but I will never go white water rafting again because of this ecperience.
- LKLad00Enjoyable cruise, despite the weatherWe decided to go on the lake cruise and booked the trip a few days before the date of the cruise... when the weather was a sunny 28c. Unfortunately, the day of the cruise was far from sunny or dry, with fog and rain being the order of the day. Capt Pierre however entertained all passengers and lightened the mood with his unique sense of humour. The limited views (due to the weather) were still enjoyable and the guide provided useful information on the owners of the magnificent properties dotted around the lake shore. I'd recommend the trip but just check the forecast before booking the date.
- Jenny T00Amazing experienceAmazing . My husband and I had an amazing time.so much fun . It was everything we wanted . The person who did the tour was great .
- howards5000Find out why it is called Mount Tremblant on boat cruiseThis is a one hour, narrated boat cruise around Lake Tremblant. You can park for free at Parc des Chutes which is nearby to the boat dock. The narration is in both French and English and is informative. We had a good time.
- Kateny31700Winter wonderland!A relaxing and enchanting sleigh ride. We went as a family of 4 with young children and it was a perfect activity that did not include skiing with young children. The tour guide was friendly and the whole ride was easy going and fun. Beautiful horses and scenery. Glad we did this while staying in Mt Tremblant.
- KDJ2Go00Wonderful thing to do as a familyWe had an amazing day dogsledding. The instructors were fantastic and kept with the group just in case we had any problems. They regularly checked to make sure everyone was okay and having a good time. The trails are beautiful as you go through fields, trees and even a tunnel. The views of Tremblant are breathtaking. The dogs are so well trained they take you where you need to go. Just a note…for the driver this is a bit of a workout. There are some moderate climbs that you need to push the sled up. At the end you get to give the dogs a treat. Jack is a love hound. We loved this family adventure.
- Travel59546800So much funHad a blast. Belly laughed during it and been giggling all day. Jack (the dog), superstar! Definitely a check on the bucket list. Wonderful family experience. Do this, you won’t regret it.
- vickip74700Great family experienceBrilliant day. The dogs are so well cared for. They love what they do. The staff are very friendly and helpful and really look after you. Lovely soup and cookies to keep you going
- joannaaP8263ZX00If you have small kids- DO IT!This was a perfect family activity! Our 5 year old boys loved it, they were so excited to go on a real sleigh and even more excited for the singing and hot chocolate. The ride was smooth and the scenery was beautiful. What a special and memorable way to enjoy the surroundings.
- Lisa P00We had a blastSo much fun. 5 sleds with 5 couples and a leader guide. As a passenger it was wonderful. My husband was the driver. Dogs were great . He said the running up hills to assist the dogs was a bid rough.
- jorgebN3308ED00Excelent!!!!!This trip was the best, we had a lot of fun, the instructors were really nice and attentive!!!! Will do it again!!!!
- carolinebU1089TD00Beautiful & InformativeBeautiful Large Lake, Great View, very Informative. Captain is very kind and thoughtful, wonderful staff on board.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug. 2023 • Family
Matt and Gabriel were just outstanding. I had 4 kids from 8-14 all had a safe and fun time. This is by far one of the most beautiful places to zip line in. The staff were very helpful and professional. I would give them 6 stars but can’t. It was that good !!!!
Written August 4, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Fantastic! and thanks for the review. Will pass the praise on to Matt and Gabriel.
Written August 8, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.