View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Set off from London to see many of Paris’ most famous landmarks in a single day. You’ll discover the Louvre’s top masterpieces, enjoy guaranteed admission to the Eiffel Tower’s second-floor viewing platform, see the Champs-Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe, and even embark on a guided Seine river cruise. Hear commentary from your guide about each location along the way, and enjoy hassle-free transportation with included round-trip Eurostar tickets.
- Round-trip Eurostar tickets make it easy to travel from London to Paris
- Don’t worry about navigation: Follow your guide to Paris’ top sights
- Guaranteed museum admission and access to the Eiffel Tower
- Embark on a Seine river cruise, with audio guide included
What to Expect
Start your day bright and early by heading to London’s St. Pancras International station, where you’ll meet a tour representative and start your 2-hour trip under the English Channel. Upon arrival in Paris, meet your guide in front of the Gare du Nord station. From there, you’ll set off on a guided tour of Paris’ must-see landmarks. View the bustling Champs-Elysees, Arc du Triomphe, and Trocadero. Then, enjoy guaranteed admission to the Eiffel Tower’s second-floor viewing platform, which offers city views. Next, board a Seine river cruise, hearing on-board commentary about the sights. After that, you’ll continue to the Louvre, Paris’ blockbuster art museum, to see masterpieces like the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. (The tour visits Musee d’Orsay on days when the Louvre is closed.) Your trip ends in the evening, when you return to Gare du Nord and board the train back to London.
St Pancras International, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Reserved standard class round-trip seats on Eurostar
- Standard Premier (if option selected) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat
- Visit the Louvre
- Guided tour of Paris
- River cruise on the Seine
- Free map of Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk; You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately
- Please note: on Tuesday the Louvre is closed and you will be given a ticket to Musée d’Orsay instead
- Please note: on selected date the tour departure time may vary- please confirm your departure time with the supplier
- Children under 3 are complimentary. You must bring a valid passport and visa if required. On Tuesdays the Louvre is closed and you will visit Musee d'Orsay instead. Please arrive at least 45min at the train station before your train departure time for check-in.
- Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meeting time: 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated.
- Departure Point: St.Pancras International station
- Monday to Friday: Check In :06:00 am Departure from London : 07:01 am Return To London : 08:13 pm
- Saturday : Check In: 05:30 am Departure from London : 06:18 am Return To London : 08:13 pm
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris, with Paris 1 hour ahead.
- 100% cancellation fee applies
- • Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action, or bad weather as this is beyond the supplier's control
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- ‘Due to security reasons and regulations imposed by the train company and the attractions, you must contact the supplier 24 hours after the booking date to confirm the exact names of all the travellers within your booking’.
- Friday 7th February 2020 ,Saturday 8th February 2020 Earlier Eurostar Departure. Inbound Train ES 9046 will leave from London St Pancras International at 18:01 arriving at Paris Gare Du Nord at 21:27 Check-in time at London St Pancras International: 17:01
- Friday 7th February 2020, 14th February 2020, 21st February 2020, 28th February 2020 Later Eurostar Departure. Inbound Train ES 9061 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 20:33 arriving at London St Pancras International at 22:00. Check-in time at Gare Du Nord: 19:30
- Friday 6th March 2020. 13th March 2020, 20th March 2020, 27th March 2020 Later Eurostar Departure. Inbound Train ES 9061 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 20:33 arriving at London St Pancras International at 22:00. Check-in time at Gare Du Nord: 19:30
- Monday 23rd March 2020, Tuesday 24th March 2020, Wednesday 25th March 2020, Thursday 26th March 2020, Friday 27th March 2020, Saturday 28th March 2020 Earlier Eurostar Departure. Inbound Train ES 9046 will leave from London St Pancras International at 18:01 arriving at Paris Gare Du Nord at 21:27 Check-in time at London St Pancras International: 17:01
- Friday 3rd April 2020, Friday 10th April 2020, Friday 17th April 2020, Friday 24th April 2020, Friday 1st May 2020, Friday 15th May 2020 LATER EUROSTAR DEPARTURES. Inbound Train ES 9061 will leave Paris Gare du Nord at 20:33 arriving at London St Pancras International at 22:00. Check-in time at Gare Du Nord: 19:30
- EASTER MONDAY – 13TH APRIL 2020. Outbound Train 9010 will leave London St Pancras International at 08:19 arriving at Paris Gare Du Nord at 11:57 MEETING TIME at London St Pancras International: 07:00 Inbound Train 9061 will leave Paris Gare Du Nord at 20:33 arriving at London St Pancras International at 22:00 Check-in time at Paris Gare Du Nord: 19:30
- MAY BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY – 4TH MAY 2020. Outbound Train 9008 will leave London St Pancras International at 07:55 arriving at Paris Gare Du Nord at 11:27 MEETING TIME at London St Pancras International: 06:45
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Me and my five friends strongly recommend the tour. We spent a lovely day, we met people from other countries during the lunch and had the opportunity to see not only the Eiffel Tower, but also all the rest of the attractions. Our tourist guide, Anna, knew like a lot!!! Apart…
Date of experience: November 2019
We met our representative at a coffee shop early in the morning at the train station, received tickets and itinerary and headed to our train. On the train we met our tour guide Anna who was fantastic. She kept us informed, together and on schedule the entire day. We were met by…
Date of experience: October 2019
We met at a coffee shop so tgere was an opportunity to buy breakfast to eat there or take on the train. Tgere were cars on the train to buy foid so having it delivered was not necessary. Everyone received an envelope with information. The train ride was quick and comfortable…
Date of experience: September 2019
We took the one day tour of Paris from London on Golden tours. It was great we got a lot to see and do. The tour guide name was Christina and see was fantastic. Friendly, knowledgeable and very kind. Golden tours made all the arrangements from picking us up at the hotel to…
Date of experience: September 2019
This tour with Premiumtours is fantastic! The tour guide Anna was a experienced professional and took care of every different need with the group. We had a wonderful highlight tour of France with Veronique the local guide and skillful bus driver. Would give 10 stars if I…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
By: Golden Tours
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford day tour
Our tour guide Matt was a proper English gentleman. His commentary was a perfect match for the tour. The beautiful…
Preston, United Kingdom10
Blue route London bus tour
We booked the bus tour and went around the ‘blue’ route. The commentary by Ryan was informative, witty and…
Better call Saul
Saul was our guide, and he was VERY informative! He had endless knowledge, was fun and very energetic. Saul was…
Awesome tours, guide (Matt) & driver (Dan) were great
All was great except for the weather. Be sure to dress appropriately for Stonehenge. I had 3 layers + hat and…
We only had few days in London and decided to go on this tour. I’m glad we did. The day trip was fun and our tour…
Excellent tour for a short stay in London!
Came to london for few days on a business trip, this tour offered a good site seeing opportunity... Smooth ride,…
London, United Kingdom10
This tour was lit!
Tour guide Von and driver Jim were both personable and knowledgeable. They themselves added a lot to the tour…
Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates20
Wonderful experience with Simon & Romeo
The whole experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend it. Special thanks to our tour guide Simon & our driver…
London open top bus tour
We had a fantastic open top tour of London recently. The sights and sounds of London are unrivalled. The…
Great time in historical places
My guide Bruce was great, very knowledgeable about the various sites we were going to see. Windsor Castle is a…
- Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and 3 more
- Duration: 16h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071