View all photos (83)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See the best of southern England in just one day on this day trip from London. Enjoy seamless transportation between Shakespeare's birthplace of Stratford-upon-Avon, the charming Cotswolds, and the university city of Oxford. Learn about each location on guided walking tours and get a look inside Oxford University, one of the best in the world. A small group size means you have plenty of time to ask questions.
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Henley StreetStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Shakespeare's BirthplaceStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Holy Trinity ChurchStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 4Royal Shakespeare TheatreStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 5CotswoldsStop: 2 hours -See detailsPass by Moreton in Marsh
- 6Stow-on-the-Wold Market SquareStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 7Arlington RowStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 8University of OxfordStop: 2 hours -See details
- 9Bodleian LibraryStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Radcliffe CameraStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 1 more stop
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Small-group tour ensures personal attention
- Travel easily between destinations on an air-conditioned mini-coach
- See three of England's best destinations in just one day
- Gain deeper insight on guided walking tours
What to Expect
Board your air-conditioned mini-coach in central London and head into the English countryside. Your first stop is the town of Stratford-upon-Avon, best known as the birthplace of William Shakespeare. Take a guided walking tour to see important sights and learn about his life. Continue onward to the Cotswolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that lures visitors with rolling hills and charming, postcard-worthy villages. Stop to take a leisurely stroll and soak up the atmosphere. Next, visit the famed university city of Oxford, where you take a guided walking tour to explore its architecture, boutiques, and pubs, and learn about its rich history. Take advantage of some free time to explore further. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at the departure point.
London Eye, South Bank, London SE1 7BF, UK DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Victoria, 2 Bridge Pl, Pimlico, London SW1V 1QA, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip travel by air-conditioned luxury Mercedes minicoach from central London
- Experienced knowledgeable and welcoming tour driver/guide
- Walking tours in Stratford and Oxford
- Bottled water
- Optional entry to Shakespeare's birthplace
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Entry/Admission - Bodleian Library
- Entry/Admission - Radcliffe Camera
- Entry/Admission - The English Bus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is three years
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, and across some uneven surfaces
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No large items of luggage are permitted, luggage compartment is limited
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Lilly made the day an extremely enjoyable trip .the virus scare kept many people home but Lilly could not have been more personable,attentive and informative. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip. We look forward to another trip with her. Her knowledge of the history and culture of…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Andrew is a very engaging, entertaining and knowledgeable tour guide. There was never a dull moment while on the tour. He even gave us great tips and advice on where to go and what to do on ourUK holiday! We even had a treat on the bus!
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The scenery was beautiful and tour guide, Andrew was so knowledgeable and very entertaining, highly recommend!!
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
Lovely day spent in the countryside exploring the various towns of Cotswold. Colin our driver was fantastic providing us with plenty of information along the way and a lot of laughs. Would definitely recommend.
Date of experience: December 2019
My spouse and I were in London last week and we went on the Cotswolds, Oxford and Stratford upon Avon tour with Lilly. Lilly was awesome and we had a great time on this tour. From the time we got on the bus near the London Eye until Lilly dropped us off close to our hotel we…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from ChrisatTheEnglishBus, General Manager at Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London
Responded Nov. 26, 2019
Hello Folks, Thank you so much for your review - we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Lilly so much. There is so much to see and take in on this tour route, having a great guide like Lilly transforms the experience. Thank you very much for joining us on another small group tour. Best wishes, Chris The English Bus
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: The English Bus
Hands Down the BEST Tour Bus Experience Ever.
This trip was so awesome. The bus was extremely clean and super comfortable, and our tour guide Andy was AMAZING. I…
A tour we will ever forget
My family and I visited London to celebrate my 75th birthday and this tour will always stand out in our memories. …
Most enjoyable small group tour so far!
Andrew was an excellent driver and tour guide and he made us feel included when he did ice-breakers on the bus. He …
Perhaps our best day in England
Andy was a fantastic guide and the tour was the perfect mix of information, sightseeing, conversation, and being le…
Spent the day touring with our guide Andrew and a group of 8 additional people. We had a fantastic time! The bus wa…
Wonderful Small Group Experience!
I chose to book this experience because it would be a smaller group, I didn’t realize that due to current travel co…
JUST BOOK IT
Don't hesitate- book this tour! Our guide was Lilly and she was absolutely phenomenal. She was engaging without it …
Fantastic Tour to Stonehenge and Bath
My wife and I have only the highest ratings for our trip March 2, 2020, with the English Bus small group tour. Our…
Best day trip
Absolutely the best tour: 10 out of 10 for easy, relaxed, interesting, educational, and well-organized tour that wa…
It was a lovely tour, our driver a awesome tour guide Lilly was very professional, so friendly and nice. It was gre…
Had the pleasure of taking the Stonehenge, Bath, and Secret Place Tour with Johny Davies. Would highly recommend a …
I did a bucket list trip to England. Stonehenge was on the list. I went back and forth, should I pay the extra mone…
Well organised and fully packed day
Our driver Colin picked us up at 8:45am, and then the following 12.5hours he looked after us extremely well. I per…
Stonehenge very well show by Johny, Bath is so beauty, secret place was perfect for the last beer in a 1361 pub. Gr…
Highly highly recommend
We just got back from our tour with guide Colin to Stonehenge, Bath, and a Secret Place. We picked The English Bus …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 651 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 787 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 48,984 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,912 travellers!
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Popular: Booked by 44,436 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,444 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London
Which attractions will I visit with Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London?
How much is Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London?
Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London price starts from US$135.66. Discover and book Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London on Tripadvisor
What is the Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London cancellation policy?
Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London?
Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London is hosted by The English Bus. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The English Bus on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Group Cotswolds Villages, Stratford and Oxford Day Tour from London on Tripadvisor