View all photos (57)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Walking Tour of Bath
- Lunch Pack
- Professional Guide
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Golden Tours
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/ disruptions may be subject to change
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- In the rare event Stonehenge is closed, you might visit Avebury Henge instead
- Audio guides are available at Windsor Castle in multiple languages (subject to availability)
- Audio guides are available at Stonehenge in multiple languages (subject to availability)
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free Lunch pack
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is in use for official functions. As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice.
- St. George’s Chapel
- 23 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
- 24 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services. These occur at the following times:
- 08:30 – Holy Communion
- 10:45 – Mattins and Sermon
- 11:45 – Sung Eucharist
- 17:15 – Evensong
- Windsor Castle closures:
- 9 and 10 April 2020 – Castle completely closed. Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- 22 April 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 4 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 5 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 6 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 7 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 14 June 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 15 June 2020 – Castle completely closed. Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- 16 June 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Golden Tours
Farmington, New Mexico137
Worth the trip
Dan was great. Very informative and funny as hell. He made the trip go by very fast! He gave us a lot of extra…
Dominic and Armondo were excellent guides for this tour. Dominic provided great information and made each stop…
I’m on a solo trip of Europe, and England is my first stop. I was looking for things that’d be fun to do alone…
Dominic and driver Armando were quite fun. We learned much about London before we even left the city. Dominic was…
Dominic, and Tony, made for a wonderful day, Dominic's commentary provided a lot of information and local color…
A fantastic experience
It was our first time in London and taking the Hop-on Hop-off bus was an excellent way to get the first view of…
Golden Tours UK
Vaughn our guide was super informative, friendly, and funny. The driver Kiran was also awesome. This was a great…
Wonderful day trip! :)
Guide Pablo and driver Alan were wonderful! Had just enough time at each location to take in all the sights and…
Our tour guide Matt was very nice and funny,While our driver was also nice and funny and they both entertained us…
Great experience, highly recommended
Tish was our guide and Ali was our driver and both were great. Tish was really funny but also very informative.…
- Golden Tours
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071