12:00 - Teams and individuals meet at 'Golden Square, London, W1F 9HR’ at 12:00, (5 min walk from Piccadilly and Oxford Circus stations).
12:10 - We collate people into teams, they strategise the best way to get the most points and we do a quick introduction, answer any questions and get them out having fun as quick as possible.
12:30 - Teams start their journey to collect the most points. Each team must choose 1 borough to explore, either North, South, East or West. Each borough is an equal travel time from the starting destination. There are also miscellaneous tasks that can be performed anywhere to earn extra points. This section lasts 4 hours, and live updates on points are provided every hour through social media.
16:30 - Teams arrive back at the same destination. 50 points are deducted for every 10 minutes that a team is late. The points are tallied up, the teams positions are announced, and the prizes are handed out. Teams then have the opportunity to socialise, discuss their routes, share photos and talk about their experience.
What you get
• Top score for the season – Choose from Scale the 02, Abseil the Arcelormittal Orbit, Slide down the Arcelormittal Orbit, Try Ice Climbing, £30 in Amazon vouchers.
• Lots of cool new crazy photos! Perfect for showing off on Instagram!
• Lots of great memories and a great day out
• A new way to explore London
• Seeing the parts of London other tourists don’t
• Every Saturday throughout summer and on seasonal dates throughout winter.
• Turn up as a team or individual, individuals will be put into teams when they arrive.
• 'Golden Square, London, W1F 9HR’ at 12:00
What you need
• Smart phone
• Twitter Account
• Comfortable shoes