"There are places I'll remember all my life", sang the Beatles in one of their most evocative songs.
Many of those places are in the "London Town" of this walk.
• So get back with Richard to the place where the opening scenes for A Hard Day's Night were filmed
• the restaurant featured in Help!
• the former Apple Shop which had the psychedelic mural painted on the wall
• the registry office where two of the Beatles were married
• the apartment immortalised by Ringo, John and Yoko where the infamous "Two Virgins" picture was taken
• we'll also see the house where Paul lived with Jane Asher. Those were the days ... for it was in that house that John and Paul wrote I Want To Hold Your Hand.
• And for a grand finale - the legendary Abbey Road studios and crosswalk
tours include a short tube journey to St John's Wood for Abbey Road. To save time and money, please buy a travel card, or oystercard, before coming to the tour.