Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Feel intimidated going around a gallery or museum on your own? Want to know more about British modern and contemporary art but don't know where to start? Now with my own London art gallery collection, I have over 20 years been sharing my knowledge and enthusiasm for art though tours. In fact I have sold works to the Tate Collection so have a unique 'insider' understanding of the museum. Also, I have a degree in Art History, a Masters in Museology and for the last thirteen years have run The Noble Sage Art Collection in London specializing in South Asian contemporary art. I pride myself on creating accessible, informative, fun tours that everyone can enjoy regardless of your knowledge. I guarantee that you will leave with a refreshed and wider understanding of art and indeed how to look and enjoy art -however baffling it may seem! Basically, art courses in my veins and communicating it to people is my passion. You'll see for yourself!
- You'll start at8 John Islip St8 John Islip St, Westminster, London SW1P 4PY, UKWe meet outside Relish Cafe at 10am sharp! Here's the address again for you: Relish Cafe, 8 John Islip St, Westminster, London SW1P 4PYSee address & details
- 1Tate BritainStop: 3 hoursEnjoy a specialist guided tour of the many galleries of Tate Britain looking at British art from the 1700s to todayRead more
- You'll end atTate Britain (Stop M)Westminster, London SW1P 4JL, UKThe tour will end in the galleries at 1pm.See address & details
8 John Islip St, Westminster, London SW1P 4PY, UK
Tate Britain (Stop M), Westminster, London SW1P 4JL, UK
- Complimentary beverage included in the break!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Noble Sage
An enrichment of Tate Modern which demystifies modern art for the average punter
Jana's love and enthusiasm of art is infectious. What I loved was his encouragement for his participants get involv…
Best gallery tour ever!
If you’re looking for an experience that gives you an education in understanding art, this is it! Jana takes you …
Tate Modern - Modern & Contemporary Tour with Jana Manuelpillai
Having visited the Tate Modern on one occasion (to see the Damien Hirst exhibition with a class of primary school c…
I loved this tour run by a professional art curator. it was very interactive and gave me some good hints to underst…
Engaging, inclusive and exciting
It’s impressive how Jana managed to engage people from different backgrounds and with degrees of knowledge of the a…
Learn how to look to contemporary art
Very fascinating and helpful Jana has a very clever approach to the museum. Helping breaking down concepts that cou…
Great selection of artworks with thorough explanation
The tour was so much fun - my friend and I really enjoyed it! We covered a lot of ground within the allocated time.…
Even if you know nothing of art, this tour is for you.
This tour was brilliant. I don't come from any type of strong art background, but he really encouraged us to observ…
A fantastic experience
This tour is a really comprehensive, interesting reflection on contemporary and modern art. It was wonderfully refl…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from CA$51.46* CA$61.27
Popular: Booked by 34,188 travellers!
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,195 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,806 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Specialist Art Dealer tour of Tate Britain
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Specialist Art Dealer tour of Tate Britain on Tripadvisor
- Specialist Art Dealer tour of Tate Britain price starts from C$74.29. Discover and book Specialist Art Dealer tour of Tate Britain on Tripadvisor
- Specialist Art Dealer tour of Tate Britain cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Specialist Art Dealer tour of Tate Britain on Tripadvisor
- Specialist Art Dealer tour of Tate Britain is hosted by The Noble Sage. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Noble Sage on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Specialist Art Dealer tour of Tate Britain on Tripadvisor