Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover whats beyond the city walls on your very own full day private tour of central Scotland in our Land Rover Discovery. See the castles, the lochs, the hills and even some of the filming locations that makes Scotland the stunning country it is today. All our tours can be personalised to your needs and be as action packed or relaxed as you want.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byEdinburgh Old Town
- 1Stirling CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Doune CastleStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Callander Visitor Information CantreStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Balquhidder Church RuinsStop: 90 minutesSee detailsPass byAberfoyle VisitScotland iCentre
- 5Deanston Distillery & Visitor CentreStop: 75 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Culross PalaceStop: 45 minutesSee detailsPass byEdinburgh Castle
- All guiding fees
- All vehicle costs including parking (Parking at Midhope castle is not included)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Child Seats (must be pre-arranged)
- Land Rover Discovery for up to 6 adults
- Bottled water
- Bottled water is available in the car free of charge (all other food and drink is not included within the tour)
- Entry to the sites are not included (Castles, Distilleries etc)
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- Entry/Admission - Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Some locations are not suitable for passengers with mobility limitations, but since all tours are customisable these can be replaced
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We can only recommend Chris! Not only did we feel very comfortable, but we were also able to completely customize the trip. We enjoyed every minute of it. Chris shared lots of fascinating Scottish history, anecdotes, answered any questions we had and was generally very…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from MonarchToursUK, Owner at Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private)
Responded Dec. 10, 2019
Thank you, I had a great day as well, and I loved showing you both around my country and was privileged to take Sheila to her family lands. Chris
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Monarch Tours
10 day UK visit with my mother and sister. Hands down this tour was the best day of it all. Chris is excellent, k…
Best tour ever
I only write reviews if something was exceptionally good or exceptionally bad. This is a review of the former. Ch…
A perfect day in Scotland!
What a great experience through Scotland! Chris was such a great informative and accommodating driver. He was very …
Chris is a wonderful tour guide. At the last minute we decided to change our itinerary and he didn’t miss a beat. H…
Amazing & Wonderful !
Monarch took great care of my friend, Tara, and myself for a private day trip out to Glencoe from Edinburgh. We h…
Best Tour Experience EVER!
Chris took us on a customized multi-day private tour from Ediburgh, throughout the Isle of Skye and then Inverness.…
Fantastic 4 Day Experience
We can not say enough good things about Chris. He was the best guide we have ever had. He has a wonderful persona…
Central Highland Tour
Had an amazing day out on our Central Highland tour . Chris our guide and driver knew his way around and was very p…
Wonderful day in the Highlands!
Our family had a terrific day touring the Highlands with Chris. We were impressed with his incredible knowledge an…
A day of adventure - meandering from St. Andrews back to Edinburgh!
Wondrful Guide - three families. All three kids were 14 and they loved Chris and the tour - can you imagine....the…
Great Tours of Edinburgh and the Central Highlands
I recently booked two private tours with Chris. The first was a walking tour of Edinburgh, and the second was a ce…
Great way to see the country with the fantastic tour guide chris
We came to Scotland with the family. We wanted to see the highlands with out having to do a rushed group tour. So w…
The BEST way to discover Scotland!
If you want to explore the stunning country of Scotland then this is the one for you. Chris drums up such passion …
One of the best tours we have ever had!
We booked a couple of days out with Chris and he was brilliant. There isn't much he doesn't know and was great at o…
Great tour guide with a personal feel and comfort.
Chris has a passion for his job. You can tell by how he tells you about history and awesome facts. The journey was …
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 24,327 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,298 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private)
What time does Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private) start?
Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private) will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private)?
How much is Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private)?
Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private) price starts from C$468.73. Discover and book Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private) on Tripadvisor
What is the Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private) cancellation policy?
Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Central Scotland Driving Tour - Stirlingshire (Private) on Tripadvisor