Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Journey through the Scottish countryside and discover our rugged glens, brilliant mountain scenery and historic Scottish castles. We will visit the famous Inveraray castle which is the seat of the Campbell clan, and then take a short walk over to the 19th century jail where you will experience what real life was like for real men, women and children who were tried and locked up.
- You'll start atCruise TerminalOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Inveraray CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Luss PierStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Inveraray JailStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Rest and be ThankfulStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCruise Terminal2 Campbell St, Greenock PA16 8BW, UKYour tour guide will pick you up from the Greenock port terminal at the gates at Campbell street.See address & details
Cruise Terminal, 2 Campbell St, Greenock PA16 8BW, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- A dram of whisky
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Visitor attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Inveraray Castle
- Entry/Admission - Inveraray Jail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Alba Experiences
We had a holiday booked with another tour company that was to take us to the Isle of Skye from Glasgow. Through res…
Thank you James!!
Unfortunately myself and 3 travel companions had to cancel our trip with James. In the planning stage of our trip …
A wonderful day out to the Glencoe and the Highlands
Was in edinburgh for a short trip and the highlight was a private photography tour to Glencoe and the Highlands! Th…
What an amazing 3 day tour with James and sweet Jock. James planned 3 days of very special places on the Ayreshire …
4 day Photography Tour with James to Skye and Torridon.
Went as part of a group and laughed fron beginning to end. james had great knowledge of where to snap the best phot…
Amazing Tour Guide
OMG.....I miss my time in Scotland and you cant miss with James as your guide in Scotland, he has everything just p…
4 day Skye and Torridon photography trip
Our group had a fantastic trip with alba experience. James took us to many beautiful sites, he was friendly and kno…
Amazing experience on the Isle of Skye and Highlands
We spent four days with James as our guide to hiking on the Isle of Skye and Torridon, then on to Culloden Battlefi…
Excellent day trip to the Farne Islands to photograph Puffins
A group of us went with Alba Experiences to the Farne Islands, Northumberland. James is an excellent guide and phot…
More than we expected!
We first met James through Highlander tours for an Outlander tour on our first full day in Scotland. He could not h…
James is a fabulous tour guide. He is full of knowledge and of the history in his country. He is extremely passion…
Outlander experience tour
We spent a fascinating day with James visiting various Outlander Locations in June. His knowledge of history and p…
The islands, mountains, beaches, historic sites, and castles of Scotland - Private 8 day bespoke tour
We first met James McKinlay on our first trip to Scotland in 2016. Our travel agent booked a one day, 8 hour Outla…
A Trio of Tours with James
My husband and I toured privately with James on the Mary Queen of Scots, The Highlander, and the Celtic Experience …
We toured with James for 2 days in this month. The first day we switched gears on him and he put together a last m…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,868 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,682 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,792 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 232 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Inveraray Shore Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People)
- The Inveraray Shore Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People) will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book The Inveraray Shore Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People) on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Inveraray Shore Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People) on Tripadvisor
- The Inveraray Shore Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People) price starts from C$781.84. Discover and book The Inveraray Shore Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People) on Tripadvisor
- The Inveraray Shore Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Inveraray Shore Experience - Private day tour (1 to 8 People) on Tripadvisor