View all photos (19)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Wicklow Mountains National ParkStop: 3 hours -See details
- 2Glendalough Monastic SettlementStop: 60 minutes -See details
You'll end at
1 Amiens St, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, IrelandIf you are meeting at Connolly station, check in is in the main concourse area at the Railtours Ireland stand. Your Railtours Ireland Representatives, in yellow jackets, will be present to check you in for the tour. Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time listed.
See address & details
Connolly Station, 1 Amiens St, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, Ireland
Returns to original departure point
- Transfer to and from Dublin Port Cruise Terminal
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc.
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps onto the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 6 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Railtours Ireland First Class - Day Tours
There were only 4 people on our tour today but it was wonderful! We had Peter, our fabulous tour guide, all to ours…
Excellent tour, very well organized. Lots of good information from our tour guide, Brian!! Would definitely book a …
My parents and I took this tour in early March and had an absolutely amazing experience! From the very beginning, w…
Great trip to get a first taste of Ireland.
The trip was well-organised so we didn't have to worry about anything. The wild nature of the western coast is amaz…
Visit to Bunratty and Cliffs
We really had a fantastic time! Bright, sunny skies in the morning for our visit to Bunratty Castle, some overcast …
Ring of Kerry Rail Trip from Dublin
Frank, Mike, and Terrance were so wonderful to us! We had a wonderful day. We are dying to go back. We will definit…
Excellent, well-paced tour!
I am traveling with my parents who are 70+ years old and decided to take them on a rail tour since many buses don't…
Great tour with an excellent guide!
Our group of 10 had an incredible experience on this train tour with our guide, Jonathan. He was knowledgeable and…
3 Day Cork City,Blarney, Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher tour
My husband and I were making our first trip to Ireland and wanted to see the most popular sites in the shortest per…
I took my daughter and we did a tour of southern Ireland, including the Ring of Kerry, the town of killarney and ma…
My mom and sisters and I went on this over Christmas break and it was awesome. We had Terry as our guide and he was…
Excellent Guide, Great Day!
My daughter and I enjoyed a great day together on this day trip from Dublin. The weather was cold & rainy (as exp…
Trip was cancelled last minute but no refund and reply email from travel agent till today
The trip was cancelled like a day before the trip day. Requested for a refund but the travel agent did not get back…
Brendan was an excellent tour guide. He gave us background knowledge of places we were going to see. He was engaged…
Bunratty, Galway, Cliffs of Moher - AMAZING!
This day trip was truly wonderful. We had the most amazing guide, John Todd, who made the day so memorable. John ma…
- Duration: 7h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071