Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGrafton Street101-3 Grafton Street, Dublin, IrelandSee address & details
- 1Merrion SquareStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Trinity College DublinStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Dublin CastleStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5Saint Patrick's CathedralStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atGrafton StreetGrafton Street, Dublin, IrelandSee address & details
101-3 Grafton Street, Dublin, Ireland
Grafton Street, Dublin, Ireland
- Tour Guide
- Admissions, where applicable, are not included in this fee
- Entry/Admission - Trinity College Dublin
- Entry/Admission - Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Dairine was a wonderful guide. We deliberately arranged our layover to be long enough to allow a quick trip into Dublin. With no time to waste trying to navigate the city ourselves, we decided to book a private tour. We are so happy we did. Dairine is a true professional. She…
3 Helpful votes
Response from Dairine N, Owner at Most of Dublin, in a day, on foot. History, politics, culture & architecture!
Responded Jul. 29, 2019
Thank you for that thoughtful and kind review and I really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Our "Dublin at a gallop" worked out well time wise, and I hope you get the chance to come back and visit in the future.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Dairine Nuttall - Ireland Tour Guide
Four Day Tour
This tour was amazing. Led by a very highly informative and delightful lady called Dairine. Regardless of the ag…
HIGHLY recommend this guide
She is wonderful, and does her beast to make your experience perfect. She knows the area VERY well and will get you…
A day in wicklow
It was a very informative, well organised day with Dairine. She took great care of us and we hugely enjoyed the da…
4 day tour
The best guide you can have. Extensive knowledge of the area A fountain of local and historical insights and expert…
4 Day Group Tour
We had a great four day tour organised and guided by Dairine.. not a minute left unplanned... We did castles, fores…
Bush Club Sydney - Walking in Ireland
Dairine was our guide for two days walking on the Wicklow Way. Her love of walking in Wicklow & her love of the env…
Dairine and Dublin go hand in hand!
After doing some research, thank heavens I chose Dairine for a tour of Dublin with 3 visiting friends. She was so r…
A Day We'll Never Forget
Dairine made our day in Dublin and Wicklow one we will never forget, and we can't thank her enough. Her love of Ire…
We spent a wonderful day with Dairine in Glendalough and Powerscourt. She’s very knowledgeable in general history a…
Superb Tour of the Wicklow Area
Dairine was the perfect guide for our visit to the Wicklow area. We have been touring Ireland with another couple a…
Great Wicklow Walks
I have been walking with Dairine for the last few months and have really enjoyed all the walks.. friendly, social, …
Brandon Hill Kilkenny - Great Day Out
This was a super day marching across fields and looking at the amazing scenery of the Irish countryside. As an Iri…
Fram and beer
Dairine is a great guide, she told us a lot about Dublin and Ireland. She did a special program for us that suited …
I have been hiking with Dairine in the Wicklow Hills and all over Ireland for the past five years. I've also been o…
Brilliant tour guide
True sample of excellent tour guide, Professional and very friendly throughout our whole experience, very informat…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,719 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,549 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Most of Dublin, in a day, on foot. History, politics, culture & architecture!
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Most of Dublin, in a day, on foot. History, politics, culture & architecture! on Tripadvisor
- Most of Dublin, in a day, on foot. History, politics, culture & architecture! price starts from C$509.97. Discover and book Most of Dublin, in a day, on foot. History, politics, culture & architecture! on Tripadvisor
- Most of Dublin, in a day, on foot. History, politics, culture & architecture! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Most of Dublin, in a day, on foot. History, politics, culture & architecture! on Tripadvisor
- Most of Dublin, in a day, on foot. History, politics, culture & architecture! is hosted by Dairine Nuttall - Ireland Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dairine Nuttall - Ireland Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Most of Dublin, in a day, on foot. History, politics, culture & architecture! on Tripadvisor