View all photos (27)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On a 2-hour private walking tour of Montmartre, the Parisian district of love and art, learn about its history and secrets with insight from a private guide. You'll see attractions like the Moulin Rouge, hear about bohemian life during the Belle Epoque, and check out Sacré-Cœur Basilica for a view of the city.
Blanche, 75018 Paris, France
Parvis du Sacré-Cœur, 75018 Paris, France
- Professional guide
- Private guided tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Pets are welcome
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible but challenging, please advise when booking
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Arriving on time and with plenty of enthusiasm we thoroughly enjoyed our tour today. With a good blend of history, art knowledge and humour Mauricio was great.
Date of experience: September 2019
Whilst this was an enjoyable tour with an informative guide it is not something I would book again. The reason I say this is because i had researched Montmartre and we actually could have explored the area on our own with the knowledge we had. In hindsight we would have enjoyed…
Date of experience: November 2017
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 Support