View all photos (114)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Avoid the traffic that often clogs Paris’ streets and see the city from a different perspective on a Bateaux Mouches cruise on the Seine. Enjoy prime views of Notre Dame, the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower from an open-air upper deck, without having to crane your neck and navigate the crowds. Choose from multiple departure times—and for an extra special experience, upgrade to include a half-bottle of Champagne.
- See Paris from a different perspective on a Seine sightseeing cruise
- Steer clear of traffic jams and large tourist crowds by being on the water
- Choose from multiple departure times to suit any travel schedule
- Upgrade to include a half-bottle of Champagne
What to Expect
At the time selected at checkout, make your own way to the Bateaux Mouches docking point. Board the boat and embark on a sightseeing cruise of Paris. Listen to audio commentary as you glide along the Seine riverbanks, passing Paris icons such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and the Musée d'Orsay. The cruise allows you to enjoy Paris landmarks without the crowds that often obstruct views and access. If you’ve upgraded to include Champagne, collect your half-bottle and two glasses from the onboard bar. Other refreshments are available for purchase. After an hour of sightseeing, the boat returns to its original docking point in Paris.
Port de la Conférence, 75008 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Champagne if option selected
- Food and drinks (unless Champagne option selected)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Pets are welcome
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Extraordinary. Do it by night. Eiffel tower is sublime! A bit cold in winter though! Will do it again!
Date of experience: December 2019
After visiting Paris so many times, I finally took a Bateaux Mouches cruise in my last trip to Paris. The cruise, which lasted for about 1 hours and 10 minutes, was a good idea by itself. However, what could have been a very enjoyable experience was spolied by some very…
Date of experience: November 2019
This was part of our second trip to Paris and it provided a unique perspective on the city and its sites. We timed it perfectly, on a nice day just as dusk was turning to night. The illuminations of the landmarks and city buildings were beautiful and romantic. Thanks to the good…
Date of experience: September 2019
Everything went smoothly and we really enjoyed it. There had explanations in different languages and it was a very pleasant experience
Date of experience: November 2019
A tour past many of the amazing sights that Paris has to offer. Go in the evening if you can, everything is lit up and the Eiffel Tower looks even more incredible.
Date of experience: July 2019
- Bateaux Mouches, Seine River, and 12 more
- Duration: 1h 10m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: Korean, Portuguese, Russian
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071