per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 4 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private Licensed Guide
- 2 hours of guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Drink / Food
- Departure details
- Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Pl. du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France Go to the "Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel" in front of the Louvre's Pyramid, 75001 Paris. Meet your guide under "Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel" Please come 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86644P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 may have a valid ID
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Louvre Museum with private guide?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Louvre Museum with private guide on Tripadvisor
- How much is Louvre Museum with private guide?
- Louvre Museum with private guide price starts from C$710.70. Discover and book Louvre Museum with private guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Louvre Museum with private guide cancellation policy?
- Louvre Museum with private guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Louvre Museum with private guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Louvre Museum with private guide?
- Louvre Museum with private guide is hosted by My Visit Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Visit Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Louvre Museum with private guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86644P5
- You'll start atArc de Triomphe du CarrouselPl. du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, FranceGo to the "Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel" in front of the Louvre's Pyramid, 75001 Paris. Meet your guide under "Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel" Please come 15 minutes before the departure time.See address & details
- 1Louvre MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThe Louvre is the world's largest museum and houses one of the most impressive art collections in history. The magnificent, baroque-style palace and museum — LeMusée du Louvre in French — sits along the banks of the Seine River in Paris. It is one of the city's biggest tourist attractions.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Ripped off! We lost the fees for this tour! There was no one at the arranged meeting location at 7 Lagrange, or the…
Seeing Paris by foot.
Our walking tour was amazing. We covered so much of Paris and our guide Kenza knew so much history about the beaut…
Our Guide never appeared so we will be asking for refund
Unfortunately our guide never appeared so we we gave up after waiting for 10 minutes. I will ask for a refund from …
Guided tour recommended
I was with a private tour so had our own tour guide through the palace. I loved hearing the story from her point of…
Our tour guide Catherine was excellent. She explained the history of the Museum and then took us to the major art w…
A great introduction to Paris
We did this tour the day after we had landed. It was great. We saw all kinds of stuff and we’re given some very pra…
We loved it!
I booked a 1:30h private tour for notre dame, I am travelling solo with my two children and I thought the private t…
It was interesting to visit with a guide we learn more about the history of the cathedral I recommend
Isaac Baruch L00
Hello, my name is Isaac and I'm from Mexico, I had the opportunity to visit Paris and had this amazing guided tour …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec. 2018 • Solo
Terrific tour guide (Yaelle). Enjoyed every part of the tour. Learned about so much, and she was truly a pleasure.
Written January 2, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.