Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Combine two quintessential Provence experiences on this sightseeing and wine-tasting tour from Avignon. Tick off two UNESCO-listed landmarks–Orange’s Roman Theater and the Pont du Gard viaduct–in just half a day, saving time with seamless round-trip transfer from your hotel, then visit a local winery for your wine-tasting session, led by an expert sommelier.
- Combine two top Provence experiences on this combo tour from Avignon
- Tick off two UNESCO-listed landmarks and sample authentic local wine
- Benefit from the more personalized service of a small-group tour
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel ensures a hassle-free trip
41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Returns to original departure point
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (Pont du Gard and RomanTheatre)
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had Gordana as a guide she was the best guide ever! Super sweet and funny and you can ask her anything and she will be able to answer. Had the best time with her! I would recommend this tour everyone! Defenitly worth it's money We even booked a tour the next day which was…
Gordana, our guide, was so lovely and interesting and patient and accommodating and professional and charming and kind. We loved our tour of the Roman ruins and the wine tour with tasting at the end. We learned so much and are so glad we booked this tour.
Date of experience: February 2020
Great trip, it was a last minute idea to do it. The guide we had, Guillaume, was friendly, knowledgeable, and well qualified. He spoke fluent English as well as (obviously) French. Our trip ended up running late, but he was cool about it, still gave the full experience. Because…
Date of experience: September 2019
William our driver and tour guide met us on time and was a joy to spend 5 hours with. We were a total of 5 adults in a clean air conditioned mini bus. Very comfortable. William had great knowledge and gave enthusiastic accounts of the history of where we travelled. First stop…
Date of experience: August 2019
2 Helpful votes
Our family of five spent a wonderful afternoon touring the surrounding areas of Avignon. Guillaume was an excellent guide. He was very knowledgeable of the area, of the wine, of the culture, of the amphitheater, and of the Pont du Gard. He went above and beyond for us,…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Time 4 Provence
Tour was fantastic! Gordana was very knowledgable and friendly, and this was one of our highlights of our trip to F…
We had a wonderful tour with Gordanna from time 4 Provence!! It was one of the best tours we had. It was just me an…
Amazing wine tour by Gordana
We had a very nice trip with Gordana. She knows a lot about the wines and the area. She took very good care of us a…
Not as expected
We went on trip for the Winetour. Unfortunately the trip was not as expected. We tought that we are going to 3 wine…
Great tour, great value - highly recommend!
Excellent tour, excellent guide (Gorgana, please excuse my spelling if incorrect), and excellent wine. It was one o…
We had Gordana as a guide she is the best. You will defenitly get all the information you want. She is patient kind…
Excellent trip. Our guide Gordana made our day very special. She was so positive, knowledgeable and ready to meet a…
We LOVED this experience, so much fun
We had a wonderful experience with our guides Anne and Violet during our wine tour of Chateauneuf du Pape, the expe…
Most enjoyable tour
My daughter and I had a most enjoyable day out with Gordana our guide. Well worth every penny. A must-do introducti…
A really interesting and enjoyable afternoon. Gordana was an extremely knowledgeable guide with some impeccable con…
Fabulous winter tour
We were very fortunate to be able to take this tour, given the time of year (definitely out of season) and the weat…
Beautiful tour following the footsteps of Van Gogh
I was lucky to join a tour last minute. The communication and booking was easy and friendly. Gordana was our guide …
We did the full day tour of Provence today and it was absolutely amazing. The scenery was fantastic and it was mad…
Tour ruined by tardy travelers
We have done several vs. tours in France and Italy.....this was the we had a on unpleasant experience. There were e…
Informative and Fun
Really great tour. Our guide Guillermo was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. We tasted some fabulous wine and l…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 128 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 546 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 252 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 479 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 350 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 373 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Provence Pont du Gard and Wine Tasting Tour from Avignon
- Half-Day Provence Pont du Gard and Wine Tasting Tour from Avignon will start at 2:30 PM. Discover and book Half-Day Provence Pont du Gard and Wine Tasting Tour from Avignon on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-Day Provence Pont du Gard and Wine Tasting Tour from Avignon on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day Provence Pont du Gard and Wine Tasting Tour from Avignon price starts from C$107.38. Discover and book Half-Day Provence Pont du Gard and Wine Tasting Tour from Avignon on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day Provence Pont du Gard and Wine Tasting Tour from Avignon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Provence Pont du Gard and Wine Tasting Tour from Avignon on Tripadvisor