Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- One way private transfer
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at the time of booking.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note, the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Each traveler is allowed maximum 1 large and 1 small suitcase. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on voucher under Important Information.
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: A la Francaise! Provence
A little long for end of season
3 1/2 stars. We drove around Salut for 5 - 6 hours looking for lavender fields. I was disappointed we did not visit…
I made two Tours with them and I could not choose better! Thèse were Marchés du Lubéron and Valensole with lavende …
A nice way to get to know the terroir
This was very informative and pleasant excursion, the guide was knowledgable and the two wineries we visited, were …
Intro to Avignon
Do this as soon as you get to Avignon to scope the area and important spots, then you can walk around again and do …
It is important not only ta see a region but also to understand it.Beside the town as Nimes ,Avignon Uzes and Orang…
Incomplete tour. Bad customer service.
Probably saying that this tour was incomplete would be the best choice of words. Honestly, this tour had to be canc…
Great introduction to small villages in Provence
Jeremy, our driver, promptly picked us up at noon at the Avignon TI office and gave us on overview of our tour to P…
We took this all day tour to see areas of Provence without the trouble of renting a care. This turned out to be a g…
check before you sign up
I signed up for this tour as described on the Trip Advisor page. I was looking for a tour that included the Carrier…
loved our tour
Excellent tour! We only had one day to spend and this tour covered a lot of ground. While it would have been nice …
Half-day tour of area around Avignon
Our guide Amar did a wonderful job leading this small group tour of the part of Provence around Avignon. We stopped…
Guillaume picked us up exactly on time and filled the drive time with interesting commentary on the history of the …
Our guide made you want to move there. I recommend going on this tour. I personally didn't want to drive on these…
Enjoyable half day tour
Wife and I really enjoyed the half day tour. The ride was comfortable and the guide was very knowledgeable. Would …
Thoughtful and well-informed guides
The guide took special care of my husband who was uncomfortable to go into the quarry interactive art exhibit. Th…
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Marseille Airport to Avignon Private Arrival Transfer
- Marseille Airport to Avignon Private Arrival Transfer price starts from C$240.22. Discover and book Marseille Airport to Avignon Private Arrival Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Marseille Airport to Avignon Private Arrival Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Marseille Airport to Avignon Private Arrival Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Marseille Airport to Avignon Private Arrival Transfer is hosted by A la Francaise! Provence. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact A la Francaise! Provence on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Marseille Airport to Avignon Private Arrival Transfer on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Marseille Airport to Avignon Private Arrival Transfer on Tripadvisor