Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
-Learn about the History of Bremen. -You will get to know about the stories related to each destination you visit. Tour timings are flexible and can be amended depending on availability.
- You'll start atBremenBremen, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
- 1Bremen Town HallStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Der Bremer RolandStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Town Musicians of Bremen (Bremer Stadtmusikanten)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Böttcherstraße GmbHStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBremenBremen, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Licensed Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BlackBuck Travels
Amazing medieval city
We met our guide in front of the fountain in the old town center. She was very knowledgeable and told us interestin…
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Too good to be true
Aylin our wandurful tour guid took us on a four hour city tour. Not only was she kind, generous and efficient, but …
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …
Morning visit beats the crowds
This was one of the most enjoyable towns we visited in Germany primarily because we were able to do it in the morni…
Stay, stay far away from this one. Don't do it!!!
Food "TASTING" tour of west coast food in Gothenburg looked inviting First surprise $307 for a 2 hour tour for my …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Bremen City walk
Which attractions will I visit with Bremen City walk?
How much is Bremen City walk?
Bremen City walk price starts from C$360.37. Discover and book Bremen City walk on Tripadvisor
What is the Bremen City walk cancellation policy?
Bremen City walk cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bremen City walk on Tripadvisor