Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atMünzplatzMünzpl., 56068 Koblenz, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
- 1MunzplatzStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2LiebfrauenkircheStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Basilica of St. CastorStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4SchangelbrunnenStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Deutsches Eck (German Corner)Stop: 35 minutesSee details
- You'll end atDeutsches EckKonrad-Adenauer-Ufer, 56068 Koblenz, GermanySee address & details
Münzplatz, Münzpl., 56068 Koblenz, Germany
Deutsches Eck, Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer, 56068 Koblenz, Germany
- Licensed guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This was one of the most enjoyable towns we visited in Germany primarily because we were able to do it in the morning when the throngs of tourists was at low ebb. Make sure to take in the charming park at the confluence of the two rivers. It offers some wonderfully picturesque…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: BlackBuck Travels
Amazing medieval city
We met our guide in front of the fountain in the old town center. She was very knowledgeable and told us interestin…
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Too good to be true
Aylin our wandurful tour guid took us on a four hour city tour. Not only was she kind, generous and efficient, but …
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …
Stay, stay far away from this one. Don't do it!!!
Food "TASTING" tour of west coast food in Gothenburg looked inviting First surprise $307 for a 2 hour tour for my …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck
Which attractions will I visit with Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck?
How much is Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck?
Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck price starts from C$329.85. Discover and book Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck on Tripadvisor
What is the Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck cancellation policy?
Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck?
Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck is hosted by BlackBuck Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BlackBuck Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Koblenz - Old Town including the Deutsches Eck on Tripadvisor