View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The AlhambraStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAlhambra Palace, gardens and GeneralifeRead more
- Private official tour guide for guided visit for 3 hours
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Private transportation with chauffeur for 8 hours from pick up to drop off
- Exact pick up time will be confirmed AFTER booking.
- You must bring your passports to enter into the Alhambra and the names must coincide
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tour Travel & More
Perfect timing. The driver picked the four of us at Naples airport with a comfortable car and took us directly to…
Fantastic tour with amazing tour guide
Highly recommended! Our tour guide, Blanca, was very knowledgeable about the history and architecture of the city.…
Albuquerque, New Mexico403
Interesting place to visit. Visit to old section was nice but did not do the museum next to the church. Nice…
We had a great experience with Chris and were very happy with our tour. She was most informative and great for our…
We visited with Giusi, our guide, the main attractions of Palermo (the Cathedral, the Norman Palace and the…
Rock of Gibraltar
This was an amazing private excursion from the Port of Malaga. Our private guide and bus driver met us at the…
A Trip to the "Otherside"
While in Seville we took a walking tour of Triana, the neighborhood where the "undesirables" lived (Moors, Jews,…
Tour Travel and more once again provided us with excellent people to work with, both our driver (2hours each way…
Our family did a private day tour from Barcelona to Andorra. What a beautiful country. We went to a church…
East Lansing, Michigan66
Wonderful tour of Alhambra Palace and Granada with Tour Travel & More
I booked a private tour for four, with pickup at the cruise port in Malaga, round trip to and from Granada, and…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071