South of Mallorca, right in front of Colonia de Sant Jordi, Archipelago de Cabrera is located. This archipelago is the best possible example of an untouched island ecosystem within the Spanish Mediterranean. Since 1991, the National Marine-Land Reserve hosts important native species diversity, including colonies of seabirds, endemic species and one of the best preserved sea bottoms of our coastal zone.
- Pickup from your accommodation (if desired)
- Arrival to "Colonia de Sant Jordi"
- Delivery of the snorkeling equipment
- Departure to CABRERA with our fast boat
- Snorkeling, Visit to the main Island and the Blue Cave.
- Back to Mallorca sailing through the Small Islands
- Pickup to ypur accommodation (if desired)