Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atCanary IslandsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque Rural de AnagaStop: 2 hoursAn easy and very nice hiking tour. This tour has for us the three most important things what you are looking for in this kind of trip ... Nice views wonderful scenery A real historyRead more
- You'll end atCanary IslandsSee Important Information for details
Canary Islands, Canary Islands
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pick up from Santa Cruz or La Laguna will be FREE
- South Tenerife Pick up 36 eur supplement per booking
- North of the island from Puerto de la Cruz to Icod 21€ and from Garachico to Buenavista 36€.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- What health measures have we implemented on our activity? All required protective equipment is provided All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned Social distancing is maintained in vehicles To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited Bring your own mask You must fill out a travel information form Temperature checks are mandatory
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mas de Treinta Tenerife
The tour was unfortunately nothing as described in previous reviews. Very basic input from the guide. I would not r…
Experience the best of North East Tenerife
Very pleased with this tour. Having lived on the island his whole life, the guide was very knowledgeable of the are…
A pleasant and memorable trip
You can see many wonders of nature, including the sea, the beaches and the incredible mountains. Each of the follo…
A very personal visit
Our guide Angel made our day a very personal visit to Tenerife island. With expert knowledge he took us to all the …
Stressful and Hard to Follow.
It didn't start well. Four of our fourteen passengers arrived on time, but at the wrong location. We lost almost a …
Let this company be your guide
From pick up close to the cruise port to drop off, everything and everywhere was perfect! If your cruise takes you …
We can not begin to state where to start reviewing this company. Punctual, comprehensive, attentive, just a perfect…
They don't tell you to bring a sweater or provide an umbrella
Only after the tour guide picked us up did they tell us that it would be cold in certain parts of the island. They …
A great tour with a great guide
We visited Tenerife in October 2019, and booked a tour with Mas de Treinta Tenerife. Our guide and driver, Angell,…
Nice place to visit
The day of our arrival to Tenerife was a little bit stressful we took a plane from Madrid and the airline didn’t …
I stopped to visit the pyramids on the way back north after a drive south. They were very interesting with a nice …
Breathtaking hillside location with remarkable pyramids
Loved this site, we drove in rental car from Amarilla Golf resort, straight forward coastal drive apart from the la…
Overall I enjoyed the trip. It was nice to see Mount Teide and the view points we went to. Our “lunch” was at 4 pm,…
Great travel guide
Our travel guide was the best! He gave a great overview on the tour! He was delivered an excellent experience!
See more or Santa Cruz
I had a wonderful time today on the “Santa Cruz and its Hidden Corners”. I had Arancha as my guide and as luck w…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about hikking tour in Anaga
What time does hikking tour in Anaga start?
hikking tour in Anaga will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book hikking tour in Anaga on Tripadvisor
How much is hikking tour in Anaga?
hikking tour in Anaga price starts from C$61.64. Discover and book hikking tour in Anaga on Tripadvisor
What is the hikking tour in Anaga cancellation policy?
hikking tour in Anaga cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book hikking tour in Anaga on Tripadvisor
Which company provides hikking tour in Anaga?
hikking tour in Anaga is hosted by Mas de Treinta Tenerife. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mas de Treinta Tenerife on Tripadvisor. Discover and book hikking tour in Anaga on Tripadvisor