This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Pick up to and from our dive centre (our transport service includes areas from Bahia Feliz all along the cost to Taurito and Mogan. If you are staying in the north of the islands, you could easily make your own way by public transport or rental car.
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All teaching material and certification fees
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bring swimwear, towel and pocket money
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to the centre
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor before if so.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We celebrated our summer vacation at the Blue Explorers Resort the second time as the kids love it that much. My kids (8 and 10) tried scuba diving/ bubble makers. The instructor are beautiful and in a very good mood. The explained everything perfectly. Especially to my…
We want to thank all the team at blue explores, in the family we now have 3 open water divers and 2 scuba divers aged 10 to 16 The staff are all friendly and relaxed, we stayed in apartments and the vibe was just chilled perfect for all the family ages ranging from 4yrs to 66…
Date of experience: August 2019
Very familiar and professional team. Our expectations were definitely excelled. Our diving teachers Abi, Mike and Robert did a fantastic job. We only can say invest your money because you will have a eventful day which you will never forget. I would like to express my…
Date of experience: July 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Blue Explorers Diving Centres
I had a great day with Blue Explorers in Gran Canaria. I hadn't been diving for 8 years and was a little nervous an…
Diving with Blue Explorers was a great experience for my boyfriend and I. Super friendly staff and skilled instruct…
Waste of a day on holiday!!!
Very poorly organised. Most of the staff were friendly enough some, not so much. Spent the morning having a briefin…
Great value..perfect for novices
We put out boys (12 and 15) on the course, following a fabulous meal at the same location. The staff are profession…
Amazing. Highly recommend!
Best experience ever and such a wonderful team. We met Andrea at the pool at our hotel and tried out the scuba in o…
Had an awesome time today scuba diving with my 12 year old son, for the first time in puerto mogan. Our instructor …
Good if we didnt have to wait
Me and my partner booked through TUI for this experience. There was little information given by the TUI staff they …
Lacking in all respects - disappointing
Somewhat disappointed with This organisation despite the reviews which I hasten to add was the only reason for goin…
They make learning to scuba dive so simple and easy. You can learn on the day or be experienced. A great way for no…
Great dive operator
Booked two dives with Blue Explorers. Bit further out of town in puerto de mogan but worth it as the centre has a g…
Amazing diving and great lunch
We spent 2 days diving with Blue Explorers and enjoyed every single bit of it. Very welcoming from the time we were…
Safe, professional and accommodating
I have had about 10 dives with them over 13 months , this time around I had the pleasure of starting my dive with D…
Many thanks to the whole crew But especially ABI who gave a wonderful safety brief and initial dive in the swimming…
I can not praise this place enough! We booked the snorkelling and scuba diving experience through our two for ours…
Although the staff were very friendly we were slightly disappointed in the snorkelling we did. We arrived about 9.3…
- Duration: 830–1700 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 121 travellers!