Collect your ticket in central Barcelona and travel independently to the Nou Camp, Europe's biggest football stadium and home to FC Barcelona.
On arrival, use your ticket to sweep past the entry lines. Then, spend however long you wish exploring the stadium and museum.
Trace the footsteps of legends such as Diego Maradona as you view the changing rooms, press room, TV room, chapel, and presidential box. Walk through the players’ tunnel and step onto the grass to imagine what it feels like to play here watched by 99,000 spectators.
Next, immerse yourself in the club’s history in the FC Barcelona Museum. View photographs, memorabilia, and clips of iconic matches, see the club’s trophies, and relive the goals of Lionel Messi in an area dedicated to the star player.
Your experience concludes when you exit the stadium.Opening Times:
• May 1 to October 12: Monday to Sunday from 9:30am to 7:30pm
• October 13 to December 21: Monday to Saturday 10am to 6:30pm. Sundays: 10am to 2:30pm (November 1st as well)
• December 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29 and 30: 9:30am to 7:30pm
• December 26 and 31: 10am to 2:30pm
• December 25: ClosedThe Camp Nou tour operates up to one hour before the museum closes.