During this 3 hours walking food and drinks experience in Barcelona you will:
• Drink Cava with the Locals - Join the locals´ favorite old tavern for a glass of Cava (Spanish sparkling wine), and taste a world-class Manchego cheese and ham
• Visit and old Bodega and master the porron drink - Uncover a family owned Bodega, master the art of drinking wine with porron and taste the delicious ¨Mar i Muntanya¨ tapas (a mix of mountain and sea foods)
• Experience one of Spain most iconic tapa - Get to a hidden gem, a bunker actually, to uncover the unique flavors of the most iconic tapa from La Barceloneta: Las Bombas and enjoy a glass of fine wine
• Picture your tapas while at fantastic tapas bar - Uncover the most charming and picturesque bar in Barcelona and enjoy a selection of seafood and veggie dishes while you learn the art of ¨tapeo¨
• Fer Vermut - a locals beloved drinking tradition - Finish your evening the ways local get into Catalan rumba: Sip artisan vermouth poured directly from the barrels and eat local delicacies
• Learn the ins and outs of Barcelona food culture - directly from the locals and uncover why life in Catalonia is so exciting!