Looking for a tour with a difference?….
We are one of the few tour groups in the world to offer an interactive and personalized walking tour experience. With our tours, you will learn about the city through games and activities that ALSO teach the language!
Have you ever learned about architecture while playing Twister?….
All our games and activities and are designed to:
TEACH about the city
PRACTICE the language (Complete beginner - Intermediate levels available)
ENGAGE you...(say ADIÓS to listening to a guide talk at you for three hours!)
All our tours around the city are lead by qualified language teachers who have a vast knowledge of the area. They will guide the group to spots where activities & games will help to develop linguistic and cultural knowledge. All tours are tours last two hours (October-February).
Four levels (complete beginner, beginner, improver, intermediate) are available. Private tours can also be booked if you prefer a more bespoke experience tailored to the size, age, and level of your group.
Thursdays - 3pm-5pm
• Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
• Placa Sant Felip Neri, Paseo de Palau Episcopal, Barri Gotic, 08002 Barcelona Spain
• Placa de Sant Jaume, Placa Sant Jaume, 08002 Barcelona Spain
• Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar, Placa Santa Maria 1, 08003 Barcelona Spain
• Parc de la Ciutadella, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona Spain